absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are great. My husband just reminded me I forgot someone. Can I possible get a room tag with Snow White Her name is Sherrill. She is our special daughter and he is afraid she will be upset if she doesn't have one. I thank you so much, can't believe you can do this. You are very talented.

Sherrill Snow White July 21-31 Walt Disney World

Those are great. My husband just reminded me I forgot someone. Can I possible get a room tag with Snow White Her name is Sherrill. She is our special daughter and he is afraid she will be upset if she doesn't have one. I thank you so much, can't believe you can do this. You are very talented.

Sherrill Snow White July 21-31 Walt Disney World

No worries. Here you go:

SherrillLicensePlateSnow.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Oh my gosh, Sherrill will love this. She is our forever child and she loves Snow White and Mary Poppin's but I didn't see anything with Mary Poppins on here. I just found out that we will have one more stroller for the 2 6 year old girls to share. Sounds ridiculous to me but I'm just the Grandma. Any way if you have time could I get a stroller tag with maybe the fairies our some other choice you have with more than one character but not the princesses. Thanks again!

Adison & Shelby's Stroller July 21-31 Walt Disney World (multi character)

Oh my gosh, Sherrill will love this. She is our forever child and she loves Snow White and Mary Poppin's but I didn't see anything with Mary Poppins on here. I just found out that we will have one more stroller for the 2 6 year old girls to share. Sounds ridiculous to me but I'm just the Grandma. Any way if you have time could I get a stroller tag with maybe the fairies our some other choice you have with more than one character but not the princesses. Thanks again!

Adison & Shelby's Stroller July 21-31 Walt Disney World (multi character)

No problem. I can tell you that we rented a stroller for my niece who was 6 at Epcot and it was worth every penny. It is true that Epcot does stand for "every person comes out tired!" Have a great trip!

AdShelLicensePlateFairies.jpg

I love my name fill you did. Now I noticed that you do room tags. I would love the Woody, Bullseye and Jesse one with
Mrs. Dona's Room

For the date spot, could you put 2011-2012?

I am a kindergarten teacher and next year our theme is western so I am going to be using the Woody and Jesse since my room is already done in DISNEY. I thought that would be the best to use.

I do not see the design but if you can make the room sign with Cowboy
Mickey and Minnie also that would work too. I would love both designs if possible.

Thanks,
Dona Momma

I love your DISigns. If you could do a Simba name fill with the name, Sarah, that would be amazing.

Thanks in Advance.

I love my name fill you did. Now I noticed that you do room tags. I would love the Woody, Bullseye and Jesse one with
Mrs. Dona's Room

For the date spot, could you put 2011-2012?

I am a kindergarten teacher and next year our theme is western so I am going to be using the Woody and Jesse since my room is already done in DISNEY. I thought that would be the best to use.

I do not see the design but if you can make the room sign with Cowboy
Mickey and Minnie also that would work too. I would love both designs if possible.

Thanks,
Dona Momma

I wish my teacher would have used Disney as the theme! What a great idea!

I've made 3 for you. The Mickey/Minnie one, I took the liberty to use cowboy clipart. If you want the original Mickey and Minnie, let me know.

MrsDLicensePlateToyStory.jpg

MrsDLicensePlateToyStory1.jpg

MrsDLicensePlateMMC.jpg

Hi there! I just have to say that your designs are amazing for "just starting off." You make me want to give it a whirl! You have amazing talent. :wizard: I was wondering if I can please request those adorable liscense plates that you have made. If it's not too much trouble I would like to ask if you would be able to make one that has Princess Jasminne on it and if it can say Jazmyn's Stroller and the other to say Aguirre Stroller please. :goodvibes Both the same just with different things to say on them. :cutie:

Hi there! I just have to say that your designs are amazing for "just starting off." You make me want to give it a whirl! You have amazing talent. :wizard: I was wondering if I can please request those adorable liscense plates that you have made. If it's not too much trouble I would like to ask if you would be able to make one that has Princess Jasminne on it and if it can say Jazmyn's Stroller and the other to say Aguirre Stroller please. :goodvibes Both the same just with different things to say on them. :cutie:

Not a problem. You didn't include a date so I just put a picture in the space, let me know if you want me to change it:

JazmynLicensePlateJasmine.jpg

AguirreLicensePlateJasmine.jpg

Hey I love the DisSigns really cute! Could you make me one with Chip and Dale name fill with the name Becca? Thanks :goodvibes

These are amazing! You have talent! May I have a DisSign with Rapunzel name filled in with the name Valerie please? Thank you. :-)

Hi! The liscense tags are so great. My daughter just told me that she bought a double stroller for her kids instead of 2 individuals. Do you have anything with Donald and Daisy together. If so could you please make me another tag

Madelyn & Ethan's stroller Walt Disney World July 21-31

If you don't have Doanld and Daisy please make it with what ever has 2 characters, like Mickey and Minnie or something. Thanks

I went to get the tags printed today and they asked for a copy right release, have you had this happen before? Anyway she printed them but said when I bring in the one that is for Madelyn and Ethan I may need a release if she is not there. Well that be a problem. If so just send it without and I'll wait until she is working to get it printed. Thanks again, you do terrific work.

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;41625522 said:
Hey I love the DisSigns really cute! Could you make me one with Chip and Dale name fill with the name Becca? Thanks :goodvibes

Not a problem! here you go:

BeccaChipDale.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter