• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I have to say is wow Mandy!! Love your stuff!!!! Could you please make a few things for my girls?? If I could have coordinating autograph book covers, stroller tags (for disneyland) name fills and tee shirts that would be amazing. Not asking for much am I? Sydney loves princesses especially Rapunzel (the original one not the one that looks like a drawing) and for Hayden Minnie Mouse. If that is too much I will love anything you are willing to make!

Thanks in advance!

Hi Mandy, DD thought the Remy name fill was "so freaking cool!". It's going on our cabin door next to her Perry name fill.

Thanks a lot for doing these. we all really appreciate it.

ellen

All I have to say is wow Mandy!! Love your stuff!!!! Could you please make a few things for my girls?? If I could have coordinating autograph book covers, stroller tags (for disneyland) name fills and tee shirts that would be amazing. Not asking for much am I? Sydney loves princesses especially Rapunzel (the original one not the one that looks like a drawing) and for Hayden Minnie Mouse. If that is too much I will love anything you are willing to make!

Thanks in advance!

Not a problem. Whew! All done.

sydneyrapunzel.jpg

haydenMinnieRed.jpg

sydneyLicensePlateRapunzel.jpg

HaydenLicensePlateMinnie1.jpg

SydneyTangledAutographCover.jpg

HaydenMinnieAC.jpg

SydneyTangledt1.jpg

HaydenMinniet1.jpg

SydneyTangledT2.jpg

HaydenMinnieT2.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Mandy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much I LOVE them. My daughter freaked out when she saw them!! I really appriciate you sharing your talent with my family.

Hello, can I get your fab 5 Walt Disney World tag design with THE ROBBINS' FAMILY and also your polka dot minnie tag design with Walt Disney World and THE ROBBINS' FAMILY. Thanks

Mandy, do you do anything with the Mickey heads? You made a Grandma Name fill for me with the Red Minnie mouse that I am putting on the front of the shirt. Thought it would be cute to do the grandkids on the back with the girl or boy Mickey/Minnie heads and their names. I didn't see anything like that on your threads but thought I would ask. You do such beautiful work.I'll wait to hear from you.

Mandy, do you do anything with the Mickey heads? You made a Grandma Name fill for me with the Red Minnie mouse that I am putting on the front of the shirt. Thought it would be cute to do the grandkids on the back with the girl or boy Mickey/Minnie heads and their names. I didn't see anything like that on your threads but thought I would ask. You do such beautiful work.I'll wait to hear from you.

Hi Debby

Here are the names for you:

AlexMickeyHead.jpg

EthanMickeyHead.jpg

ShelbyMinnieHead.jpg

MadelynMinnieHead.jpg

AdisonMinnieHead.jpg

AbygailMinnieHead.jpg

Hope I got them all. If I've missed anyone let me know

Oh my, those are great. I also have Adyn and Garin. Even though Garin is gone I want him on my shirt, we just lost him this year and wouldn't want my son to think I forgot about him. One more question? Will I be able to print the names in about 3"-4" heads or are they all full page? Thanks again, you do great work. You don't know how much I appreciate it.

Oh my, those are great. I also have Adyn and Garin. Even though Garin is gone I want him on my shirt, we just lost him this year and wouldn't want my son to think I forgot about him. One more question? Will I be able to print the names in about 3"-4" heads or are they all full page? Thanks again, you do great work. You don't know how much I appreciate it.

Sorry about missing the two. I agree with you that all your grandchildren should be on your shirt, as they are all in your heart.:lovestruc

As for printing them, make sure you save the fullsize file and then you can modify the pic anyway you want. I usually size my pics in Word and then I can put more than one pic on a page.

GarinMickeyHead.jpg

AdynMickeyHead.jpg

Hey Mandy... could I ask for your help on a couple things?

I am looking to have Mickey & Friends incorporated into the saying "Outta my way... I'm going to Disneyland today". This will be put on a little drawstring backpack for my 3 year old DD.

Then, I'm looking for 3 Mickey heads with the bows... Nana, Mommy and Allison. This will be a 3-generation trip so is there anything you can do with that?

Loved what you've done so far and would love the help. I totally understand if you're backed up but thought I'd ask.

Thanks!

Can you do a license plate that says "Jenny's Room" in Simba and a license plate that says "Megan's Room" with Pooh? How about a name fill that says Lexi in Tinkerbell and a Tinkerbell license plate that says Lexi's Room.

I love, love, love your work. Thank you a million times over for sharing it.

Can you do a license plate that says "Jenny's Room" in Simba and a license plate that says "Megan's Room" with Pooh? How about a name fill that says Lexi in Tinkerbell and a Tinkerbell license plate that says Lexi's Room.

I love, love, love your work. Thank you a million times over for sharing it.

Thanks for the compliments!

jennyLicensePlateSimba.jpg

MeganLicensePlatePooh.jpg

lexiLicensePlateTink.jpg

lexiTink.jpg

Can you do another license plate for me? "Mark's Office" with Goofy please.

Thank you.

I am looking to have Mickey & Friends incorporated into the saying "Outta my way... I'm going to Disneyland today". This will be put on a little drawstring backpack for my 3 year old DD.

Then, I'm looking for 3 Mickey heads with the bows... Nana, Mommy and Allison. This will be a 3-generation trip so is there anything you can do with that?

Loved what you've done so far and would love the help. I totally understand if you're backed up but thought I'd ask.

Thanks!

Here are a couple of ideas:

OuttaT.jpg

3gens.jpg

Mandy!!! I almost have tears in my eyes. They are PERFECT!!! I love the 3-generation one you. I think I'm going to make those into t-shirts for one of our days... and maybe even some luggage tags. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! :cheer2:

Mandy, is there any chance you could design a Minnie Mouse T transfer design for us. We need the pink polka dot Minnie mouse. Would like it to say, I'm Going to Disney World or Name is going to Disney World. The granddaughters are going to wear them on the airplane if we can get one made. Maybe if you have one with an airplane in it also. Then for the boys could I get a Mickey Mouse that is similair to the girls with the same saying. You can put the year on it if you want or not.

If you decide to use the name on the shirt the girls are:
Adison
Shelby
Abygail
Madelyn

Boys are:
Alex
Adyn
Ethan

Hope this is not asking to much and if it is impossible then no problem. You do such terrific work, love your talent. Thanks for sharing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter