? about Entertainment.com card

PixiePower62

<font color=limegreen>*~<font color=deeppink>It's
I remember seeing a post about people using their card from the entertainment.com books in orlando, but they were not the orlando cards. Something about all the cards look the same, and are not numbered for the cities.

My question is, how do you find out which restaurants do you use the cards for, how do you know that it did not take a paper coupon from the book?

I have two different cards, and would like to use them, but not sure how to go about looking for which restaurants they are good for.

I have gone to the website, but it only says entertainment card or coupon needed to get the discount.

Thanks in advance.

wdwforme@cox.net

That is a good question. I think when you go on the site and you look at each restaurant they either list a number or there is a symbol on the page to tell you were it comes from. It might take you a little time but you can do it. What i would do is pull out places I like and look at the dollar value. Most of the card dollar values are between 15 and 30. Go to the site and check out one of those and then match up what you can. I guess the other alternative is to buy an Orlando book and insteac find things you like in YOUR area on the card and see if it is worth your while to have 3 cards. I did that and I did find it worked out okay. If you pay 15 for the book, you ONLY need to find one place that is worth that or more to pay for it. Hope this is clear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter