ABD Backstage Magic 2/20 - 2/25/11 *** Close to Selling Out***

If you are returning to the airport on the last day of the Adventure, ABD will provide transportation well into the evening hours on that last day.

so the 4pm shuttle time listed on the ABD website is not the last shuttle of the day? I'm still trying to decide on my return flight Friday.

so the 4pm shuttle time listed on the ABD website is not the last shuttle of the day? I'm still trying to decide on my return flight Friday.

They will provide transfers well into the evening hours.

In case your curious...I did copy and paste that.

We had folks on the last adventure return to the airport for an 11:40pm flight.

This meant they had to leave at approximately 9:00pm.

Great news indeed. I'm not sure if I want to fly home on a red-eye flight though. Ick.

Great news indeed. I'm not sure if I want to fly home on a red-eye flight though. Ick.

I just looked and the latest AA flight back to DFW is 7pm. So I'm considering that one. I would like to spend some time Friday enjoying some time in the park or Downtown Disney.

This isn't good news for many of us. I remember Pete saying ABD/Disney said that rooms post-ABD were around $500. That's ridiculous. Why would I pay that when I could DVC? If I'm staying and pumping in more money to Disney even if it is via a DVC reservation, they should honor the transfer to the airport. Just my two cents.

This isn't good news for many of us. I remember Pete saying ABD/Disney said that rooms post-ABD were around $500. That's ridiculous. Why would I pay that when I could DVC? If I'm staying and pumping in more money to Disney even if it is via a DVC reservation, they should honor the transfer to the airport. Just my two cents.

DVC and ABD are two different businesses under the same company name.

This is very much like saying..."If I'm buying a one day ticket to the Magic Kingdom, I should be able to do what the ABD folks get to do. "

I'd also have to ask...if you are pumping money into Disney...why isnt DVC transporting you back to the airport?

Apples and oranges.

In my opinion, if the tour includes transfers, we should be able to use them no matter where we stay. Maybe the could offer a voucher for the Disneyland Express or a credit. Wishful thinking huh?

In my opinion, if the tour includes transfers, we should be able to use them no matter where we stay. Maybe the could offer a voucher for the Disneyland Express or a credit. Wishful thinking huh?

The ABD tour does include transfers.

The tour is 5 nights and 6 days and then the tour ends. You are welcome to use the transfers provided at the beginning and end of the tour.

ABD offers the opportunity to use their transportation, if you wish to book additional nights through them.

Booking reservations on your own or through DVC is not part of the tour and transfers are not included.

It's pretty much a cut and dried issue.

Back from WDW for a week now and I just submitted my vacation request. Hoping to join you all on this trip and on PC2.0. Hoping the bosses here don't screw me over and deny my request....interoffice drama prevented us from booking this trip in July 2010 but I am so hoping to make this...

I need a little pixie dust on this one!

Where can I find the most information about details on this trip? DH just booked it without asking me so I have 14 days to do research and decide!!

Would love to have you join us, mjaclyn!
I'm sure everyone here would be happy to help convince you! But I take it you want more actual information. ;) If you're not worried about possible spoilers or too much information, check out the trip reports in the ABD forum. Have you listened to the podcasts that discussed the April and July trips this year? The podcast after the April trip was what sold me. The ABD website has the trip itinerary, if you want the "brochure version." :surfweb:

Thanks to Kevin securing us a hotel room for Saturday, February 19th, we have made our flight arrangements. We are flying out of New Orleans to LAX on Saturday, Feb. 19th, arriving early afternoon. We are returning to New Orleans from LAX on Saturday, February 26th, arriving mid-afternoon. We are staying in the Grand Californian on the night of the 25th with DVC points. We are so looking forward to this trip and meeting all of you other attendees. Thanks again Kevin for all your help!

Bannermouse

I just read in one of the ABD trip reports that during the day in DCA, the group is back doored into the Tower of Terror. Just to let you all know, unless I'm sitting next to Prince Valium, there is no way I am doing this. I'll meet you all at the chicken exit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter