ABC 8X8 completed pages SIGN UPS CLOSED/ACTIVE

Could we trade out C for M.. When I was writing my themes down.. I got a good idea for M.. but C would work.. I just need someone to help me think of a theme...

PM me any ideas..

Gosh, I hope I can live up to the standards you all have been setting!!

Could we trade out C for M.. When I was writing my themes down.. I got a good idea for M.. but C would work.. I just need someone to help me think of a theme...

PM me any ideas..

Gosh, I hope I can leave up to the standards you all have been setting!!

M is open. I'll make the change.

I can do L for Lines if Jenny wants to keep P.

We can switch. I wasn't thinking much this morning either but L for Lines I can do. I have a good idea now that you mentioned the theme.

Is "R" for "Resting" and "S" for "Sleeping" too lame?

I could do "R" for "Rhonda" and stick a little picture of me on the page, kinda like a hidden mickey:rotfl: jk...

OOH!!! I vote for Rhonda!!! :)

I was going to inquire if

W ~ Wishes
M ~ Magical Moments

Are those okay???? toying w/ some ideas... and those two just speak to me...

Sorry, I realized that M was already taken. Guess I should have read everything else first! Could I have C as my first choice, followed by the others? Thanks!

Ok with L would people prefer Long Lines or Laughter?

Also for N I was thinking Nighttime but then I had a thought for Notes too. Preference?

Man, y'all are fast. bunch of stalkers! Put me anywhere but give me some ideas for each letter. I can't think this early in the morning.

I want a title that's general.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter