ABC 8X8 completed pages SIGN UPS CLOSED/ACTIVE

Is "R" for "Resting" and "S" for "Sleeping" too lame?

Either one is good ... but can you do just one of them? I think groups of adults or families with older kids probably don't have many of these kinds of photos. (And me...)

Holy cow you ladies were up early! Ok. I wasn't going to do anymore. Truly and honestly, I was taking a break. Guess I lied.:rolleyes1 Just that simple.

So can I have any 2 letters? Like maybe O and G? O- Once Upon a Time and G - Getting There? Or whatever. I'm sure I can come up with something. :)

Is "R" for "Resting" and "S" for "Sleeping" too lame?

:rotfl2: I don't remember the last time I took a picture of myself sleeping.

What Railroad for R? Does DL have a railroad?
Souvenears? Special Effects? Snow White Scary Adventure?

Ok with L would people prefer Long Lines or Laughter?

Also for N I was thinking Nighttime but then I had a thought for Notes too. Preference?

I hope not to stand in long lines...so I like laughter, but either is good.

I like Nighttime, but again both are good

Holy cow you ladies were up early! Ok. I wasn't going to do anymore. Truly and honestly, I was taking a break. Guess I lied.:rolleyes1 Just that simple.

So can I have any 2 letters? Like maybe O and G? O- Once Upon a Time and G - Getting There? Or whatever. I'm sure I can come up with something. :)

Hooray!!!! Yes O and G -- I like the topics.

:rotfl2: I don't remember the last time I took a picture of myself sleeping.

What Railroad for R? Does DL have a railroad?
Souvenears? Special Effects? Snow White Scary Adventure?

These are good ideas. Yes DL does have a railroad -- Casey's Train I think. I love love love the souven"ears" I am determined to make my kids wear them this time ...the youngest likes hats, the older 2 I can bribe or threaten...whatever works.

J
jolly roger

K
Keepsakes

U
Umbrella
Unmistakable
unbelievable
under construction
unique

V
vacation
vertical
visit

Thanks for the help with E everyone. Tough choices - good thing I have plenty of time to decide! How about something to do with "Eating"?

Some ideas for other letters: I like Nighttime, Railroad, Laughter

J
jolly roger

K
Keepsakes

U
Umbrella
Unmistakable
unbelievable
under construction
unique

V
vacation
vertical
visit

I was doing the same thing!

add Very ________ to V (very excited very fun etc.)

for J -- Just____________

and for S -- smiles

K -- Kindred Spirits?

I do -- let's figure out how to spell it!

real way: Souvenirs

Disney way: Souvenears. Maybe bold out the Ears part or if you do a double letter with a shadow alternate the color say red on the bottom for Souven and red on the top for Ears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter