Abbreviations

DisneyMeep

Earning My Ears
I am new to the board and get confused by all the abbreviations. Is there a place for me to go and see what they all stand for? One that is bugging me and no one has answered my posts about it. . .What is an ADR? Is it like priority seating? People remember when posting there might be some newbies like me who have no idea what you are talking about!! :confused3

Thanks for any help.

DisneyMeep said:
I am new to the board and get confused by all the abbreviations. Is there a place for me to go and see what they all stand for? One that is bugging me and no one has answered my posts about it. . .What is an ADR? Is it like priority seating?

DisneyMeep,

One of the "Sticky" threads at the top of this message board is:

Sticky: Some useful info for newbies....

The first post in that thread contains links to a glossary of abbreviations. However, ADR isn't on that list. It means Advance Dining Request. It's sort of like a dinner reservation.

Here's one I've seen in some posts and it's not on the list - an event with the abbreviation MILK (or maybe it's MLK) :confused3 Anyone?

I've seen it, and I believe it's referring to Martin Luther King(the holiday).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter