Aaron Hernandez

I have no clue where he grew up or what his home life was like but dude just couldn't leave that life behind.

I do believe it wasn't a suicide but set up to look like one. No way he gets acquitted for two murders and then is found dead a few days later. That just doesn't add up.

He was never getting out, even though he was acquitted for those two murders. He just figured it out.

Just seems like if he was going to do it over the 1st life sentence he would have done it 2 years ago when he first went in.

No, it was a new dynamic for him - how to fit in in jail, what role to play, etc. How to play it so he comes out on top - that could keep him busy, plus all the attention (news, BMIJ - Big Man In Jail) feeds his ego.

But Baez wanted to handle the appeal. If anyone can do it, it's Baez. One of the all time greats.

Supposedly Hernandez was out of money. Spent it all on the first trial, had court-appointed for this last one.

Yes, they are doing an investigation, but to my knowledge, no information has been released yet.

ETA should've said "little information". They said he had marks on his hands and feet, and in red (? blood per one report) he had a bible verse number scrawled across his forehead. He left no note (which some think in and of itself is suspicious - nothing for his daughter or other family, who he was reportedly very close with) but there was a bible with the same page as the verse on his forehead open on the bed.

I heard the red was from a marker. According to what I read somewhere only 25% of suicides leave notes. People have reported there were notes, BTW.

I read since he died not being convicted of murder the patriots have to pay him out 3.9 million (also read 15 million) which would go to his daughter. If this is true. Mercy suicide?

I read since he died not being convicted of murder the patriots have to pay him out 3.9 million (also read 15 million) which would go to his daughter. If this is true. Mercy suicide?

Patriots will fight that he was still under breach of contract because he got into enough trouble to stay in prision and probably won't pay them a dime more then they already have. Boston Globe is saying the chance his family sees any more money is none.

It seems his beneficiary (no clue who he named and if he ever change it) could draw his NFL pension though so we'll see if that happens.

First they will petition to have his conviction vacated which is his right in Mass.
OKay so maybe the guards wrote the notes after they hanged him:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Oh and Baez, who has been pointed out to be a legal genius, has contacted the NFL about paying out his contract. Gee I heard that somewhere, hmmmmm:confused3:confused3

He was never getting out, even though he was acquitted for those two murders. He just figured it out.

No, it was a new dynamic for him - how to fit in in jail, what role to play, etc. How to play it so he comes out on top - that could keep him busy, plus all the attention (news, BMIJ - Big Man In Jail) feeds his ego.

Supposedly Hernandez was out of money. Spent it all on the first trial, had court-appointed for this last one.

I heard the red was from a marker. According to what I read somewhere only 25% of suicides leave notes. People have reported there were notes, BTW.
Yes, but earlier reports were that there was no note.

Supposedly this is true. Local reports are that they're going to be looking to change that law now.

OKay so maybe the guards wrote the notes after they hanged him:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Oh and Baez, who has been pointed out to be a legal genius, has contacted the NFL about paying out his contract. Gee I heard that somewhere, hmmmmm:confused3:confused3

Mercy suicide as in he killed himself in hopes that his daughter would at least be paid out. since being in jail wasn't helping anyone. He figured being dead would benefit her more.

Last edited:

Mercy suicide as in he killed himself in hopes that his daughter would at least be paid out. since being in jail wasn't helping anyone. He figured being dead would benefit her more.

Yes I know read my first post that is exactly what I said 4 pages ago & was thoroughly dismissed. Including the NFL CTE

I hate the memes that are going around about him. Why his suicide is a joke is beyond me?? It's just tragic. (Not a patriot fan, just a human)

When a decent person commits suicide, it is tragic and horrible. When an absolute waste of a life, one who murders others, commits suicide, society celebrates. His suicide just rid the world of a murderous threat and drain on society. Many people don't find that tragic at all. I'm sure the guy he murdered would be dancing in the street.

Yes I know read my first post that is exactly what I said 4 pages ago & was thoroughly dismissed. Including the NFL CTE

Still doesn't make sense to me as there is 0 proof his family will see a cent. The NFL has not commented on the pension and he settled with the Patriots and they still have a pretty good case for break of contract so it definitely won't be from the Patriots. If that is really why he did it someone funneled him bad advice on the money.

Still doesn't make sense to me as there is 0 proof his family will see a cent. The NFL has not commented on the pension and he settled with the Patriots and they still have a pretty good case for break of contract so it definitely won't be from the Patriots. If that is really why he did it someone funneled him bad advice on the money.

He settled his contract pay out not his bonus.

to quote Frozen - Let it go!!! I never said they would get it, they will try. And they are apparently doing just that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I am in the minority, but I think he could have won an appeal for the first murder conviction. Much of that case was based on the other case- the one he was acquitted of. He really did surround himself with some horrible people - college, and NFL coaches knew that and spent a lot of time and effort keeping him away from "home".

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/04/19/aaron-hernandez-prison-suicide-death

The problem is once the appeal was actually heard he would lose all chance to have the conviction vacated & his family would lose any chance at 3.9 million. Guess he didn't want to take the gamble - obviously.

None of the case of Odin Lloyd was based on the not guilty case. His DNA was found at the scene(bubble gum he dropped), the body was dumped a mile from his house, his security camera caught him after the murder waving a gun around in his house. He picked up Odin Lloyd from his home that night & was seen doing it.

Pretty sure that will benefit his daughter until she is of age.

It all depends on who he wrote doen as the benefitiary. Mine is not my next of kin. Of course when it isn't next of kin especially with big money it usually creates ling legal battles.

As others have stated he was a bad guy that "moonlighted" as a pro football player....If he was capable of "playing it straight" for the sake of his NFL career, then he likely wouldn't be a bad enough guy to murder anyone. Although there is an obvious exception, Oscar Juliet......

The problem is once the appeal was actually heard he would lose all chance to have the conviction vacated & his family would lose any chance at 3.9 million. Guess he didn't want to take the gamble - obviously.

None of the case of Odin Lloyd was based on the not guilty case. His DNA was found at the scene(bubble gum he dropped), the body was dumped a mile from his house, his security camera caught him after the murder waving a gun around in his house. He picked up Odin Lloyd from his home that night & was seen doing it.

The theory is that the murder of Lloyd was because of the previous case. He was convicted with circumstantial evidence. His DNA was not found at the scene and he was not shown on camera waving a gun around at his house. His attorneys said he was at the scene - with the others who plea bargained the charges to 4.5-7 years in prison. It seems Hernandez was the bigger fish to catch.
- https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/04/19/aaron-hernandez-prison-suicide-death

and in the end the only opinion that mattered was Aaron Hernandez's, apparently he thought differently - may he rot in hell the waste of skin. It's just too bad his scumbag fiancee didn't do jail time.

Man, you are wound up today! :lmao: I didn't see anything about CTE till page 4 when Denise mentioned it.

When a decent person commits suicide, it is tragic and horrible. When an absolute waste of a life, one who murders others, commits suicide, society celebrates. His suicide just rid the world of a murderous threat and drain on society. Many people don't find that tragic at all. I'm sure the guy he murdered would be dancing in the street.
I guess I think more like these guys.

There are sick jokes all over Facebook about his suicide. My own cousin posted one and all of his friends had a good laugh over it. I don't know how I feel about him killing himself, and I know his family are among his victims because he hurt them with his actions. I just had hoped as humans, people were better than to do that but I guess not. I get the anger and the "who cares?" It just bugs me, the jokes. That's all.

I did not care for the man, but I am not laughing , it actually makes my heart break for both sides of the famiies. It is not a joking matter. I did not want him to kill himself.

I hate the memes that are going around about him. Why his suicide is a joke is beyond me?? It's just tragic. (Not a patriot fan, just a human)

I feel sick about this whole thing, what a bunch of wasted lifes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!