Aaa

jott3

Mouseketeer
Has anyone else booked through AAA? The rate I checked with them was only $20 less than on the official Disney site, but each member of our party would get the free drink mugs for unlimited soda. Does anyone know how that works? Do they give you a coupon for a free mug or do they send you the mug ahead of time? Thanks in advance.

When you get your docs (about 6 weeks before the cruise) there is a coupon (Diamond Card or something like that) which is in the primary persons doc booklet.

You bring that with you to any bar and show it to them...they don't take it out....and they will give you the mugs for all members of your party. They did have a list that they consulted with as well. A friend of mine picked up her docs at the port and didn't have the coupon at all but they were able to find her on the list as booking through AAA and gave her the mugs as well.

Are you a Costco member? Check with their travel department.
They were several hundred less than the online Disney price.

We also booked through Costco - found it to be the best priced. Will let you know how it turns out - 12-14-02 7 day Magic!!!

Saved MANY hundreds of dollars with Costco. They took 10% off the best fare I could find from Disney. We leave a month from today! We have our tickets in hand and are ready to sail.:D

We don't have Costco here yet (they are building some). We did check with Sam's CLub (another warehouse store) and we can save around $100 with them (compared to only $20 with AAA).

What about our friends right here at Dreams Unlimited??!?! We used another company for two cruises and then Dreams for our third and were very pleased with the price and customer service they provided. I love the fact that they will let me know if the rate drops and I don't have to always be on the look out myself. We got price quotes from AAA and, as you said, they were not competitive at all. Good Luck with the best price search!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter