AAA refillable Disney mug?

actionvaughn

<font color=navy>Death<br><font color=royalblue>Th
Is there any where online that I can buy one of the mugs that's refillable in the parks? Apparently it's only available if you book a vacation through AAA, but with all the soda I go through when I'm in DLR, I think this will be a great way to save a little bit of money. (A couple runs through hot water can't hurt, right?) New would be preferred obviously, though not to be gross, I'd still be willing to buy a used one. Does anyone know where I can find one? Thanks in advance!

:dance3:

Never heard of a refillable park mug. I think you might be confusing it with the waterpark mug which has a barcode so that it can't be reused beyond the date of purchase or the refillable resort mugs. Either way this is a passionate discussion for many.

There's a discussion about it here and I only heard about when a pin trader told when I asked about his. :confused3

It doesn't appear that they plan for this to be a long-lived program. Quoting from the website:
**Disneyland® Resort Refillable Soft Drink Program valid for bookings made between 01/01/08 – 01/31/08 for arrivals between 01/07/08 – 04/24/08. Travel must be completed by 4/28/08. One AAA Disney mug per person.

They have done this for the last few years. There are only a few places designated to refill your mug, and the dates that the pp posted are correct. This is one of the ways that AAA celebrates "Disney Travel Month". Again, of course, this is a questiont that will enjoy many passionate opinions. Have you thought about purchasing your vacation from AAA this month?

I actually have an AP and live about 30 mins out, so it wouldn't be possible or frugal to do so. :scared:

Thanks everyone for reading. :hug: If anyone else has more information, I'd appreciate it muchly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter