AAA discounts

cassie

<font color=green>I did run free in the 70's<br><f
Hi.. I have already booked my vacation in May. Due to a good promotion I just joined with AAA. My question is, has anyone gotten a AAA discount afer booking?

buzzz.gif

Yes...We booked our upcoming trip way back and I became aware about a month ago of a AAA discount that may be available for our stay at FW Cabins. I gave 407-w-disney a call and had a hefty $220. (this is 10% discount off peak season)off our resort cost, well, actually we added another night for just a few bucks when you figure in the discount! A good deal!

Hi Denise.. Thanks for ihe info. I booked with DU and just got an upsell at the AKL. Saved $100 a night. Now if I could use AAA, maybe I would save even more.

buzzz.gif

You can't use two discounts on one room. The upsell is a great price. The AAA for the same Savanah room is $374.63 per night. I have that and I am getting no where with the upsell so take that great rate. Your lucky to get it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter