• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AAA B2/G1 ticket buyers...

yoopermom

Come join Bravo by the fire...
Mine are in the safe deposit box, and so I can't check them directly to see the answer to the following question. They are the tickets bought through AAA last summer/fall where you paid for two days and basically got the third day free. Does the same person have to use the third day? I vaguely remember being told something about having to write our names on them, so I assume so, but DH won't be there the third day, so I hate to have it wasted (since he probably won't be down there in the next year...). Thanks!
Terri the Yoopermom

I hace those tickets in my hand right now. Nothing says they need to be signed, nor is there room for a signature on the ticket. They read:
"NONTRANSFERABLE - must be used by same person on all days. NONREFUNDABLE COID IF ALTERED. Photo ID and ticket required. Official hannd stamp and ticket required for same day re-admission."

Which is pretty standard ticket speak. Does anyone know if they really record somehow what person used what ticket?

I brought tickets for my oldest daughter, and she can't come back with us this Easter, so I'm giving my youngest daughter the day left on the ticket. I was just assuming that I paid for it, so it was okay. Nothing was signed, so hope it's okay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter