A very sad day -your thoughts and prayers are needed

I have only been listening to the podcasts and catching up on the archives for a few months but, like so many others, I feel like I've lost a dear friend...I think that speaks volumes about Bob, about his character, and how special he will always be to everyone around here.

He will be so sadly missed. :sad1:

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends whose grief I can only begin to imagine.

I can't...I don't know what to say. I'm so shocked, I can hardly read this thread through my tears. I was just listening to an old podcast earlier, Bob was talking about how one of the reasons he moved to Florida was to be near to Kennedy Space Center. I just can't believe it. :sad1:

My heart is just breaking for Bob's family, the Podcast crew and Bob's many friends, fans and listeners. :grouphug: My prayers go out to all of you. We were so all so lucky to have Bob touch our lives. I never had the honor of meeting Bob, but I feel as though I've lost a friend.

Oh my God. I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry! Diana and her family will be in our prayers. :grouphug: As well as the podcast team. God Bless you all.

Bob will be missed. My deepest sympathy to the Varley family and to Pete, John, Kevin, Corey, Julie, Regina, Will and the rest of the team behind the scenes. You are my thoughts and prayers.

One of the first podcasts I listened to was the infamous Dole Whip Podcast. I knew Bob was special from that moment on. Bob, we'll all miss you here on the DIS boards.

Lisa

I've got that pit of your stomach sickness, I am in shock! I was so excited to meet Bob this Sunday and meet that man who provided me with so many laughs!:sad1:

Thank you Bob for being you and bringing joy to so many of our lives!

Please give our love and condolences to his family and the his other family, the Podcast team. :grouphug:

I don't know that there could be a greater testament to the good a person has done than when those who have never met him feel like they have lost a member of their own family and that is Bob to me. You brought a smile to my life and I'm better for just knowing of you.

Rest in peace.

- Ken

Although I could be considered a hermit when it comes to posting, I have been such a huge fan of the podcast since day 1 and could not be any more saddened by this news. Bob brought a personality to the table that I have yet and will never find again in my life. He was a great guy - funny, caring, and genuine.

I could not agree more with all of the kind words people have been saying about our friend Bob. I connected most with Bob of any of the podcast as I too love outer space, and the unending love for disney he possessed.
My deepest condolences go out to Diana, Pete, Kevin, John, Corey, Julie and the entire rest of the Varley family.

The podcast will never be the same.

I've been listening to the podcast for just a few months, but I feel like I've lost a very close friend today. My thoughts are with Bob's family and all of the podcast crew. :sad1:

I was looking for him at the AK on April 22. I figured the Podcast team would be there on such a special day. Since I have only seen pictures of Bob on the boards I thought I would look for him. How hard could it be, right? I didn't find him that day. I told myself I would find him next time.

I can't believe how truly sad I am. I have never cried so much for a person I have never had the pleasure of meeting.

Rest in peace Bob!

:grouphug: For his family and friends.

It is truly a sad day. Thank you for taking the time to let us all know. My families is sending up prayers for his family and all those that were close to him so that that everyone can have calm, understanding, peace and be filled with happy memories of good times.

He brought many smiles into our lives and will be missed greatly.

God Bless Bob's Family:hug: :grouphug: Prayers for all that knew and loved Bob....

Charleyann

I have lost a friend that I never even met. My condolences to all that knew and loved him. :grouphug:

Melissa

oh god. this is horrible. I'm so sad to hear about this. Very sorry guys, Diana and their family. We are going to miss him, he was such a great guy.

Please post where to send condolence cards. We feel like we've lost a good friend. :sad1: Again, you are all in our prayers.

I am so saddened by this news! My thoughts and prayers are with Bob's family and friends. I feel as though I've lost a dear friend. Please let us know if there is an address where we can send condolences to his family--even if it's a po box or at Dreams Unlimited. Bob will be greatly missed. What a sad day...

Jennifer.

Definitely offering my condolences and prayers to his family as well as the podcast family.

He will definitely be missed.

This is such shocking and sad news. :sad2: I was listening to the last email podcast on my way home from work, came in to check my email and see this. Wow. My thoughts and prayers are will Bob's family and friends during this difficult time for sure.

Oh, no! I only got to spend a very few minutes with Bob, a couple of years ago, at a Food & Wine Festival thing.

Pete, please extend my deepest sympathies to his family.

Ronda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter