A very sad day -your thoughts and prayers are needed

Words cannot express what I am feeling right now, for Bob was such a kind, good-natured, and humorus human being who really made those bad days feel good by just listening to his voice on the podcast. I am deeply saddened, and my thoughts and prayers go out to Diana, Bob's family and friends, and the podcast team.

I'll really miss you Bob... :(

my thoughts and prayers are with the entire family and podcast crew. Words can not express .

I can't begin to express the sorrow I am feeling. Bob was truly one of the nicest, most kind people you could have ever met. He was a very good friend. My heart is breaking for Diana and Brian and the rest of Bob's family.

Rest in peace my dear friend...

Tammy

Wow. I am in tears and shock at the same time. I just can't believe something so sudden like this has happened.

Pete, please do not worry about the podcasts. If you need a few weeks/months off we all understand. Please tell me what I can do to help you all. Feel free to contact me.

We look for Bob on all our trips and were planning to look for him in June. We never found him but as others have said, we feel like we lost a friend today :sad2:

Prayers and condolences to the Varley Family and the Dis Family from the McGuire Family

RIP Bawb, you will truely be missed

OMG! I am in shock, I was just talking about him today. God bless the Varley family and the DIS family too. Please let us know if there is anything we can do.

Thank you Bob for the cart cam and for capturing the essence of Disney. You will be greatly missed.

I believe Walt was there to greet Bob and they are having a sweet chat about all things Disney.

That's so very sad to hear! I didn't know him either but it feels like I've lost a friend. Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends. :hug: :grouphug:

I am new to the boards. Can someone tell me about Bob? Its very sad for his family, and also comforting to see he had so many friends/admirers here.

My prayers are with his family.

So sorry to hear this :(

Even though we may not have met him, Bob was a great friend to all of us listeners.

Thoughts and prayers for his family and the entire Podcast team

My prayers go out to Diana, Brian and all of Bob's extended family. I never met Bob and now I never will. The world is a smaller place without him in it.

I am completely and utterly speechless.

DH's & my thoughts and prayers go out to the entire Varley family and the podcast family.

What a truly sad day. :sad1:

I am new to the boards. Can someone tell me about Bob? Its very sad for his family, and also comforting to see he had so many friends/admirers here.

My prayers are with his family.

The best way to get to know Bob is to listen to the podcasts. That is how most of us got to know and love him.

This was tragic and shocking news, and I'm having trouble finding words to say.

My prayers to the Varley family and the podcast crew, as well as the rest of listeners and Disers that have come to love him.

In less than two hours, there have already been 5 pages of responses to this news. This is just a sampling of the people that never even met him but saw him as a friend, the people that saw him as a giant teddy bear, and the people that defended him anytime the rest of the podcast crew would cut him off. He's truly been a part of these boards and the podcast, and it's going to be very strange without him.

Pete, I'm sure you know everyone will understand if you take some time off from the podcasts, no matter how long. You've stated several times that Bob was among your closest friends, and if you need the break, take it.

Once again, thoughts and prayers to the team and the family. We'll miss you, Bawb!

No matter how many time I read this, I just cannot comprehend it. :sad2: Bob was such a caring man with a great sense of humor.

After spending time with him in CA a few years ago, and meeting a couple more times over the years in FL, I truly felt like when I listened to him on the podcast, I was listening to a friend talk.

There will certainly be a void around here that will never be filled.

My deepest sympathies go out to Diana, Brian, and the rest of Bob's family and friends. :grouphug:

OMG

Bob will certainly be missed by all of us.

His family and the entire podcast team will remain in our thoughts and prayers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter