A Very Lurkyloo Christmas is FINISHED! New 3/16: Last Day of the Trip!

Here they are at the party

4184929993_3e1df27df8_b.jpg

Here is a link to all the pics taken by the Podcast crew

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45577837@N02/sets/

Oh no! I missed that Patrick had left! I knew it was a possibility, but I was hoping something had worked itself out so he wouldn't have to. Darn Pee-Wee. Hehehehe. That's fun to say. Darn Pee-Wee. Hehehehe

For some reason I can't for the life of me remember my user ID/password for my Twitter account so......

Sorry Patrick had to leave :sad1:(but at least the Christmas tree will be done!!) :thumbsup2

That cake is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 (I don't want to say which cake unless people are waiting for your trip report instead of reading your Twitter updates and I'm not a spoiler :snooty:)

And that bath!! :faint::thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

And, you're right, it looks official that the "slow" beginning of December time is over. Judging from your pics it looks CROWDED!!!

Welcome Home, Carrie! Thank you so much for taking us on the trip "with" you! I loved your updates, as always. I found myself checking my iPhone throughout the day at work just to get a glimpse of the World! :3dglasses

Hey Carrie! I enjoyed (as always) following your trip on Twitter. Can't wait for your TR.
I'm so ready to be back down there. I leave on the 27th :)

Hi everyone! Thanks for all the posts - I'm glad to know someone was following along.

I wanted to let you know that on the last night of the trip, my dad passed on. I was very fortunate that Jensey was over for our slumber party when I found out, and she was my guardian angel until she had to leave town the next day. :cloud9:

Right now I'm in the middle of sorting out my dad's affairs, but I am really going to try to do a trip report. I think it will be a nice break from all the heavy stuff going on. So just bear with me, and I'll get installments posted as I have the chance...

Sorry to hear about your father's passing. I am glad that you had someone there when you got the news. Don't worry about the trip report for now, we can all wait!

Carrie - I am so, so sorry!!!:sad1: I am so glad that Jensey was there with you!

Take care of yourself!!!

Ok.......group hug everyone:grouphug:

WE CARE ABOUT YOU LURKYLOO!:goodvibes

Hang in there -

Kris

I am so sorry for your loss. Take all the time you need and we'll all be here for you when you start writing it -- just need some pals.

I wanted to let you know that on the last night of the trip, my dad passed on. I was very fortunate that Jensey was over for our slumber party when I found out, and she was my guardian angel until she had to leave town the next day. :cloud9:

Carrie, I am so sorry for your loss. My Dad passed away a few years ago and I know it's difficult and, well, you know that DH's Grandfather passed away during our trip, so I definitely know how it feels to have something like that hanging over your head while you're on vacation.

No pressure to start the TR and we'll all be ready and waiting when you eventually decide to get one started. :hug:

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest