A Very Lurkyloo Christmas is FINISHED! New 3/16: Last Day of the Trip!

Carrie, So sorry for your loss. I will raise a Dr. Pepper to your dad today! Take care and know that we are all thinking of you!

Debbie

Oh, Carrie :sad1:So very, very sorry for your loss. We're all here for you and I definitely agree with everyone else to take all of the time you need (and honestly if you never do feel up to writing the trip report that's ok too!)!! :hug:

I've been lurking on your PTR but I wanted to post and send you my condolences especially during this time of the year. You and your family will be in my prayers. :grouphug:

Carrie,
So sorry for your loss & so glad Jensey was with you. :hug: I will keep you & your family in my thoughts & prayers as you go through this difficult time.

Carrie, so very sorry to hear of your dad's passing. Praying for your family during this time.

CArrie...HUGS....so sorry to hear your dad passed away.

Oh Carrie, I'm so very sorry for your loss:grouphug:. I hope that you're holding up okay and I'll be keeping you in my thoughts during this very difficult time.

Oh Carrie, so sorry to hear about your father :hug: I'll be thinking of you and your family :grouphug: Take as much time as you need we'll be here for you if you need to talk. I'm glad you weren't on your own - stay strong :hug:

Carrie,

Please accept my deepest sympathy on your Father's passing. May God grant you peace and strength during this challenging time.

vpthoughtsprayers4.png

I want to join everyone in offering my condolences. I cannot imagine how awful it is to lose a parent, and I am so sorry that you are going through this. Big hugs, my friend.

Carrie, I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my dad 14 yrs ago. Time heals but the love/empty spot never goes away. You take all the time you need to sort thru the things you have and don't let people rush you during this time.

{{hugs}} and prayers.

Lisa

Hi Carrie -

I was just stopping by to see why you hadn't started your TR yet. I was so saddened to hear your news. I am so sorry about your dad. This must be a terribly difficult time for you and your family. You are obviously in everyone's thoughts and prayers. Stay strong and I know we will hear from you soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter