A Very British Trip Report - May 2009 - Day 10

I rather cynically ask if one of those ways is hung up in the wardrobe gathering dust.
As I've yet to encounter said garment, I take it that was an accurate prophecy, Mystic Kev?

Lunch at Yak and Yeti is next and this is a first for all of us. It seems to me that this place falls somewhere between a counter service and full service restaurant. It’s an interesting place, very well themed with lots of Nepalese artefacts to look at. We share lots of appetisers including wantons, pot stickers, pork rolls and green beans.
I see what you mean about it being a cross between counter and full service, although it wouldn't have occurred to me to describe it that way before reading your comments. It's definitely got the feel of a large counter service place - a big area divided into lots of rooms - but I think the attention to detail and the sheer number of artefacts sets it apart. Sharing appetisers, tapas-style is definitely the way to go. As I've mentioned before, the starters are hugely superior to the entrees.

Now this is the 12th time in WDW for Tam and I and we find something on every trip that we’ve never seen before. In the back of the shop there are two small furnaces and a man giving a demonstration on glass blowing. But it’s much more than this; he is an artist rather than an artisan.
I'm sure this is a fairly new addition. We came across it in January last year and I know we'd never seen it before.

IMG_5004.jpg

Great Trip Report.
Not seen the Glass Blower before, must keep my eye out for him on my next visit.
Gary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter