A Very British Trip Report - March 2014

Loved this report, and remember enjoying some of Kevin's early TR with his young family. Can't quite believe how quickly the girls have grown up!

Just spent my evening reading your trip report and thoroughly enjoyed it. We were there the same dates as you so I scoured the backgrounds of your pictures looking for us but was unsuccessful. Too bad our paths couldn't have crossed, I have enjoyed your trips over the years, especially your trip to California. Reading that put the desire in me to visit Yosemite and Disneyland. Have researched it but have yet to make it. But someday I will!!

Thanks again for sharing.

Just spent my evening reading your trip report and thoroughly enjoyed it. We were there the same dates as you so I scoured the backgrounds of your pictures looking for us but was unsuccessful. Too bad our paths couldn't have crossed, I have enjoyed your trips over the years, especially your trip to California. Reading that put the desire in me to visit Yosemite and Disneyland. Have researched it but have yet to make it. But someday I will!!

Thanks again for sharing.

Thanks Melk.
You should definitely try and get to Yosemite, it's one of the most inspiring places we've ever been.

Kev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter