A thread for our single friends....

So...I'm a rare breed.

The gay, disney-loving, single, college student, in Virginia.

I'm Ryan! :cool2:

I know a gay disney loving college student in VA named Ryan!!

He wasn't single last I heard though... Are you near VA Beach? Or more importantly have you ever played EverQuest? :rotfl:

I know a gay disney loving college student in VA named Ryan!!

He wasn't single last I heard though... Are you near VA Beach? Or more importantly have you ever played EverQuest? :rotfl:

I'm in Richmond at Virginia Commonwealth U studying Advertising. And I haven't played EverQuest, actually!

I have season tickets to DSM. VERY excited about Mary Poppins. I saw it in London and can't wait to see how they have adapted it for the road. Plus, I haven't seen the changes when it first came over the pond to Broadway.

I was sad to see that we lost Tarzan, though. I saw the final performance on Broadway and enjoyed it (no matter what the critics said.) Of course, any show with a mostly naked man swinging around...

I didn't hear we lot Tarzan, I was gonna try to see it. Hopefully they'll do better than last years Beatles Tribute band. I mean, how is that a musical? I had season tickets the last 2 years but for some reason my step-mom didn't renew them and I don't have the money for it. So I'll hopefully get tickets to see Rent and Legally Blonde and Mary Poppins. Of course, if I get cast in Sweeney Todd I may have to miss Rent cause they schedule might overlap.

It uses the same ride principle (motion simulator), but the motions have been re-programmed and their are new 4-D effects (water, smells). And of course a new film. It is totally worth the wait, especially for a Simpsons fan!! You definitely have to ride it more than once, you'll be laughing to hard to hear all the jokes the first time through.

I've seen Repo 4 times now. 3 in Austin when it first opened, the once here in Dallas. I'm actually a very small Paris Hilton fan now because she did such a good job in Repo. I believe the DVD is supposed to come out the end of this month!! I can't wait!!!
Yeah so i watched the Repo thing tonight, I must say not a fan sorry dear. Just too weird and gorey for me.

Its cool. That's actually why I liked it. Plus Sarah Brightman is just frickin awesome!
Oh no doubt about sarah brightman, she's the best christine ever!!! But the random killing with nobody batting an eye was odd.

I haven't seen Repo yet. But I heard it is like this generations Rocky Horror.

Its very Rocky-ish.....with a dash of Saw-like gore for fun. I think the best thing in the whole movie is Anthony Stewart Head. He's so very talented.

LOL ok ok so back onto the whole singles thing, how do friends.family feel about your disney obsession???

How do you think I got obsessed w/ Disney? My grandparents and parents are obessed as well! :thumbsup2

Oddly, none of my family is into Disney like me. I'm not exactly sure where I picked up my true obsession but gosh it's hard to find another guy that has the same feelings about Disney as me AND lives in Virginia AND finds me attractive. :/

Oddly, none of my family is into Disney like me. I'm not exactly sure where I picked up my true obsession but gosh it's hard to find another guy that has the same feelings about Disney as me AND lives in Virginia AND finds me attractive. :/
I agree with you, it's hard to find a guy who either loves it as much as you or doesn't mind it. Yes the whole attraction thing plays a big factor in it as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!