A prayer for Julie

Tony Toon

DIS Veteran
Julie has been looking forward with her family and ours (Julie is my DW's sister) to our WDW trip in July. She became ill about a month ago and after exhaustive tests to find the cause she was diagnosed yesterday with inoperable cancer in her brain and spine. In the last two weeks the cancer has progressed at an alarming rate with her having lost the vision in one eye as well as almost all use of her legs. Julie is mid 40s with Dave her husband and daughters 18 and 21 having had their world ripped apart in the space of a few days.

We obviously are hoping that with treatment she may be well enough to visit the mouse but the oncologist's reaction to this was less than encouraging given the treatment she will be undertaking.

For those of you who do so , can I ask for your prayers for them all at this time.

Sending you all :grouphug: what terrible news, you are all in my thoughts

Terrible news, I am so sorry, prayers and hugs being sent to you all at this time.

Sue

I'm so sorry - you are all in my prayers - I know you'll all be given the strength to cope with this. :grouphug: And if there's any way you can all still get to WDW, do go - I can't think of a happier place to be.

My father went through this so I know just how terrible you must all be feeling. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

I really dont know what to say. Sending prayers and cyber hugs to you and your family.

Allie

I too am lost for words but my thoughts are with you all at this awful time.

Annmarie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter