A Memorial For Our Friend Rob

I don't know much about these things but it looks a little too obvious to me. I'll have to agree with all the guys.

Oh, and I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight with that picture burned in my brain.

No its not a sock, its a Prosthetic _ _ _ _ _.

It doesn't help matters that those pants are so tight I can count the change in Wally's pocket. Someone should have a conversation with him re: age appropriate clothing.

It doesn't help matters that those pants are so tight I can count the change in Wally's pocket. Someone should have a conversation with him re: age appropriate clothing.

I will wear, do, and say exactly as I please - thank you.
It's real - all me - and in perfect working order.
If any of you need more proof and want to give it a go - Bring it.
Now How about back to ROB - and out of my pants!?!?!
:headache:

And in honor of Rob ...

Run-Over-MeElmo1Small-Copyright2007gadiv.jpg

Happy now Louie!?!

He really did hate that little red guy . . . maybe that's why he wasn't so fond of your pants?

After all these years, the truth comes out....

It was Wally! :sad2:

I can't imagine what Scott must be feeling now. I got an e-mail from someone else here who was recently widowed and wished that he had known the other person's wishes ahead of time. Has anyone one here made arrangements for your own immortality? I know that that is particularly hard to do in our death-denying society. When we say that something will last a lifetime, we generally mean forever. Yet we could sure make things easier for our survivors.

Have been away for a while and were shocked and saddened to hear of Rob's Passing. Like many others we didnt meet Rob in person but his personality was such that we really felt his presence on these boards. Our hearts go out to Scott at this awful time.

Its a fitting memorial that their Wedding Thread has been made sticky - its a great introduction into what makes this board such a great place, is a fantastic look into their lives and gave us some amazing advise when we were planning our big day.

Jim and the Dazzler

It seems like just yesterday that you two got married. Looking back, it has been a couple years. I hope these past two years with Rob has been everything you hoped it would be.
It is such a tragedy to lose someone so young.
So sorry for your loss.
I have enjoyed following along with you both....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter