A long shot-but does anyone have a Westpoint Home heating blanket

Blueeyes101817

DIS Veteran
A couple of weeks ago, I got a heating blanket from my grandma. SHe purchased it for my grandpa but he didnt like it so she gave it to me ( i love my heating blankets!) The other night, it turned off in the middle of the night and started flashing "E then 4" so im guessing that is error 4...Well, my grandmother didnt give me the book that came with it, and i know she didnt keep it. I emailed the company to see what i do but they havent gotten back to me.

Does anyone happen to have a blanket and they could tell me how to fix this? Thanks

Kimya-i didnt even think of checking there..thanks!

i dont have the receipt or anything since its from my grandma--and right now things are so crazy that i cant ask her about it.. I will try emailing them and see if theres a way to exchange..thank you!

Hi. I worked for WestPoint Home, the manufacturer of this blanket. If you have an older version of the blanket there was a recall on the controller about two years ago. The deadline for replacement has passed, but I feel sure if you contact the company's corporate headquarters in NY, they can help you. Here is a couple of ways to contact the company. Phone: (800) 533-8229; Email: consumer.affairs@wphome.com. If you don't hear something within a couple of weeks, call the corporate headquarters and ask for the marketing department. The company's website is martex.com. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter