A little help

A few pics for memories.

ieotig.jpg

2zfqq2o.jpg

23hklch.jpg

newyears.jpg

This is one of my most fun memories! We all spent new years in the "Times Square" that I built. Tha crystal dropped every hour, it was such a blast! My favorite message that night was from VMK_Bubbles :)

GL with this aengus!:thumbsup2 SAVE VMK!:yay:

Sorry Aengus -- I know you asked us to post only 1 pic, but how do you choose from more than 2 1/2 years of pictures saved...? I had so many special times on VMK...these are just a few I decided to share...

I'll never forget being able to say goodbye with "cheese..."

ARiverDearCheese.jpg

Nor the pretty princesses stuck in the kiddie pool...

PrettyPrincessesInAKiddiePool.jpg

Or the bridge that Panda made just so I could block and not worry about being booted..:rotfl: By the way, I seem to be missing pics of the original bridge blocking episode from the Forbidden Temple -- does anyone happen to have it?

PandasRoomForBridgeBlocking.jpg

This moment just kind of happened...doesn't need words to describe it. :hug: Disney my friend

DisneyAndDaysHoldingMickeySmile.jpg

We all wore Land's favorite hat to support her when she found out she had cancer...

InSupportOfDlandchick.jpg

My post.

DaysFireworksPost.jpg

That was very touching.
:sad1:

Oh, my. The New Years picture just reminded me; those are the pictures I lost on the hard drive. :sad1: That was a great night.

Ok hard to pick just one!

Dreams Month
102101Dream_Dancing_9-2-07.jpg

Gingerbread Competiton with "Burger King"
hula2.jpg

My Pirate Victories (Original Pirates - notice lobby)
1400.jpg

New Years 2008 Message - collage created by WildCoolKris
newyearmessages.jpg

odd question if anyone can answer and a little bump

Stephen Wadsworth is the main guy it seems at WDIG

how do you think thats is pronounced? first syllable of last name i mean,

think it sounds like
cod?
or more like
rad?

anyone run into that name before?
I think you say it as it looks..

159627975.jpg

My first encounter with host lily, I won't forget lily.

Me and Snowjinglybells Water park :(

312473991.jpg

I can't pick just one either. :(

Here are some of my photos of photos.

Dancing
vmk30.jpg

New Years
vmk31.jpg

My first Davy Jones magic
vmk2.jpg

Playing the Wizard of Oz (this was the gate to the Green City)
vmk6.jpg

In Acemicfan's TDL Tower of Terror (that thing rocked!)
vmk8.jpg

We should have a memory thread. Where we can post as many pictures as we like.

Once I read this thread, I immediately thought of this picture:
2eczt5s.jpg

That day was so much fun. Some people thought we were crazy dancing just about ALL day yelling out "free hugs!" but it was so much fun.
:hug:
I'm really sorry but I can't chose just one. :(
1zouejq.jpg

My first game of Friendly Pirates:
169m234.jpg

My first quest opened to the public:
flwoyx.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk306/JustTravel/vmk/Inferno.jpg

One of my cherished memories is winning Inferno from the Host Lily quest, back in June 2006. When it was only a host prize and not available on Movie Rewards.

I have other pics of me dancing with friends, but this is the one that started it all.

Oh gosh, has it been that long ago?

I Have a couple. :lovestruc

VMKhappy.jpg

VMKhappi.jpg

It would be really boring to come home and just sit on the couch. But before knowing VMK would close, I would be so interested and excited at school Knowing I have vmk to go to when I got home. But now I think my couch and I will have pleanty of quality Time. :lovestruc

Thanks VMK, greatMichelle

Days I wish I had gotten a picture when you were first spotted bridge blocking. That was when I first met you on vmk :)

I'll always remember our fun times in Got Boxes?
funtimes7.jpg

And look! I used to be able to close!
funtimes4.jpg

I'll always remember our fun times with Bat and Magic in the same room :)
funtimes3.jpg

oh and how could I forget all of the Hula search team in Samariah's room?
funtimes2.jpg

:goodvibes this was from the blackheart quest, i got to meet alot of people.
imissu.jpg

Days I wish I had gotten a picture when you were first spotted bridge blocking. That was when I first met you on vmk :) I'll always remember our fun times in Got Boxes?

Aww Coral! Biggest hugs to you. It was a special time when I met you. :hug: And Ah! You got a pic of the old Got Boxes room. ROFL It seems so much smaller... :rotfl:

Once I read this thread, I immediately thought of this picture:
2eczt5s.jpg

That day was so much fun. Some people thought we were crazy dancing just about ALL day yelling out "free hugs!" but it was so much fun.
:hug:
I'm really sorry but I can't chose just one. :(
1zouejq.jpg

My first game of Friendly Pirates:
169m234.jpg

My first quest opened to the public:
flwoyx.jpg

Aw my daughter and I are both in the first picture. In fact I have a similar photo in my Pal. I was looking earlier for this thread and almost posted it. I'll go through mine again when I get home. I have some not in Pal I forgot to look at too.

-Stacey

All of these pictures mean the world to me. The memories that these evoke make me the saddest:

seagull2.jpg

Seagull Fun... How I'll miss you, Walt.he!

maleficenthat.jpg

My amazing prophesy!

hula3.jpg

My close alone with Hula.

3-12Closing.jpg

Closing in Days' Waterpark Room. I have fond memories of that place...

3-16teleportspots.jpg

Teleporting around "Got Boxes? 2.0"

Hmmm.... :sad1:

I have a few pictures I would like to share :)

This is when RachelNinja and HowWeird first started playing VMK. Haha, most of my furniture was won in quests because I couldn't afford much else ... other than that churro cart! Every night before signing off, we would sit by the fireplace (we have an inside joke about fireplaces in real life so this room was perfect). Weird made some comment about feeling very safe, secure, and happy sitting there with Ninja. Hehe, that's when Ninja decided to be a little mean as she put that ALR red flower next to him (they're frightening ... and I won that in a quest too because I would never buy it!). So here she is responding to Weird's content comment ... "Even now?!" Hehe. :scared1:
vmkscared.jpg

Weird loves Tron so when I came across a room FILLED with Tron items, I had to tell him to meet me there. Haha, we had never seen so many of those items in one room! So they were a little naughty as they tried to steal one of those cabinets ... no one would know it was missing~ ;)
vmkstealtron.jpg

Weird and I have played MANY games of "ghosts" (haha, we never called it mansion) because it was fun (we liked chatting during the game) and because of the great credits (especially during double credits!). The lag would get bad in spurts and then kind of get better so Weird commented, "hey the lag isn't so bad anymore" to which Ninja responded, "but i have gas" haha. I hope that's not TMI :rotfl:
vmkgas.jpg

Yep, most of my early memories are with Weird, so sorry about that! We decided to hang out at Sci-Fi because we always found those conversations extremely interesting (haha, and at Blue Bayou). Someone came up to him and said that he didn't really look good so Weird went into the middle of the room to ask if it was true. Quite quickly, others responded. Hehe, you can see the "kinda" in the picture. Then that original girl proceeded to talk him through a makeover!
vmkbadlooks.jpg

And lastly ... this pictures means SO MUCH TO ME. It was the FIRST TIME I ever went out to hang in a DISer's room. This was during Dreams month in SorcererDonald's room. We had a ton of fun with Disney trivia and then ugly costumes! Though I didn't win dream ears from any of that (I still don't know who had those dream ears added to my inventory!), these memories are ones that I will hold so close to my heart. This is really where I got so many DISer friends in game :D
vmkuglycostumes.jpg

Okie dokie. Haha, sorry if that was too many pictures. Going down memory lane and searching my picture files really made me :D

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter