A Jolly Holiday with Masseys: THE TRIP REPORT - WDW Dec2019

And yet... with Genie+, you don't have to plan your FPs in advance as much since you can only book day of.

But you still need a strategy especially in MK & DHS. I plan to purchase those two days. I'm only going to pay for 2 fancy rides TM. I want ROTR and Remy, but I'll also shoot for a boarding pass for Remy.

Hope she gets some sort of dinner. :)

I think she will. Her beau is off too and I think they will do something.

Does she! Good for her! :goodvibes

Yes it is.

And... it's your birthday?!?!? Happy Birthday!!

Thank you!

I get that. But at least you’re in the same boat as everyone else (staying on site).

I'm beginning to relax a little. We really don't plan on hitting the rides hard to that takes a lot of the pressure off. I just want to hit the new rides and a few favorites. I'm more interested in the entertainment and decorations.

Time is marching on too fast. We only have 6 more sleeps before we leave for Disney.
I think your trip overlaps with Carolines? I can't remember if you're on her threads, but if so, maybe you'll run into her and Andi. Anyhow, crossing my fingers for Danielle; I hope she gets whatever it is she's hoping for!! So exciting!

Lots of fun catching up while you are in the magical place! Can't wait to hear how the trip went. It is always good when you are with your kids, isn't it?! So there is a reason she hasn't been posting on Insta hamming around with the girls quite as much lately! LOL The dinner in Artist Point looked really great. We never made it to Wilderness Lodge somehow so enjoyed your pictures. Time is really flying - before you know it the newest bambino will be here and that will be another level of fun!

Have a great trip!

Thank you! We did have a great time.

You sound so like me Vanessa. I'd be all about the decorations and atmosphere at this time of year. Have a wonderful trip 🎅🎄

You could be my Disney twin.

We really had a great time.

I think your trip overlaps with Carolines? I can't remember if you're on her threads, but if so, maybe you'll run into her and Andi. Anyhow, crossing my fingers for Danielle; I hope she gets whatever it is she's hoping for!! So exciting!

Our trips did overlap but they were in Universal while I was finishing up my Disney trip.

Still waiting for news on Danielle. Hope to know something before the end of the year.

Lots of fun catching up while you are in the magical place!

Thanks for sticking with us.

Can't wait to hear how the trip went. It is always good when you are with your kids, isn't it?!

It was really great. I know Danielle enjoyed being the one kid and having us to herself.

So there is a reason she hasn't been posting on Insta hamming around with the girls quite as much lately!

They really have such different schedules. She also has a boyfriend so I think a good bit of her time is now occupied. She did go get her nails done today with Mik. We ran into both Mik and Mere while we were there.

The dinner in Artist Point looked really great. We never made it to Wilderness Lodge somehow so enjoyed your pictures.

I was excited to see that this meal is coming back later this month. The decoration in 2019 were so great. I didn't make it to Wilderness Lodge this past week but I did get around to some resorts. I was disappointed in some of the lack of decorations compared to 2019. I will say not all resorts were at the level of decorations we had seen 2019, but GF was still decorated to the max.

Time is really flying - before you know it the newest bambino will be here and that will be another level of fun!

That baby is going to be here really soon. Stay tuned. . . .

We're back and really had a great trip. I could turn right back around and go again. There was so much I still wanted to see and do. Dennis has no interest in going back anytime soon. He enjoyed his visit but was real disappointed in the monetary charge for everything and the decrease in so many of the benefits. He enjoyed our time with Danielle and spoiled her but has no interest in spending anymore time or money in Disney at least for the next year.

We both agree that our favorite experience for the trip was the Candlelight Processional. Danielle and I both were really looking forward to this but Dennis did not know what to expect and he was blown away. I'm glad we closed out our trip with it and Harmonious.

I have finished unpacking but I'm still doing laundry and trying to finish decorating for Christmas. We're also getting ready for the new baby. I was really worried we would have that baby before we even came back.

How is everyone else's Christmas season coming along? Do you have your decorations done? Are all your presents purchased and wrapped?

We're back and really had a great trip.
Welcome back!
I could turn right back around and go again.
That means it was a really good trip. ::yes::
Dennis has no interest in going back anytime soon.
So you're saying... solo trip!!
We both agree that our favorite experience for the trip was the Candlelight Processional.
I've heard such good things about it. :)
We're also getting ready for the new baby. I was really worried we would have that baby before we even came back.
How is Michelle??
How is everyone else's Christmas season coming along?
Too busy to think much about it, actually.
Do you have your decorations done?
Started? No.
Are all your presents purchased and wrapped?
hmmmm 90% purchased, 75% wrapped?

Welcome back!

Thank you!

That means it was a really good trip. ::yes::

It was a good trip but there was also so much I didn't see or do that I wanted to see or do. There never really is enough time.

So you're saying... solo trip!!

Maybe or maybe not, just not with Dennis.

I've heard such good things about it. :)

It is the best production I've ever seen in Disney.

How is Michelle??

She's doing better than she was on Thursday. We have a story to tell but I think it's her story.

Too busy to think much about it, actually.

You're working too much.

Started? No.

Again, you're working too much.

hmmmm 90% purchased, 75% wrapped?

I'm very impressed. I still have more purchases and lots more wrapping. We had to purchase all Danielle's presents and wrap them before our trip. She now has her presents with her under her 4 foot tree we brought with us.

Welcome back! Glad you had a great time. I have to agree with you on the Candlelight Processional. It is just a fantastic production!

Welcome home. Your trip looked fabulous. I loved all the photos. Won’t be long until baby Dominic arrives and I’m glad you made it home before he does. Hope Michelle is doing ok.
We threw a surprise Christmas party for my daughter and her wee family yesterday as they are traveling to Denmark to her in-laws this year. They were originally going on the 17th but have brought it forward as new travel restrictions/worries about omicron come into play and now leave on Monday! I will miss them and the grandkids so much. Thank goodness for technology so we can at least video call. On a positive note though it means my house is fully decorated and all my shopping is done and wrapped bar 1 person’s gift but I at least know what I’m hoping to do there and I have a back up plan if it doesn’t work out so all good 👍. Just need to put my Turkey order in at the butchers and but trifle ingredients and I’m good to go

Glad you had a wonderful trip! The Candlelight Processional really is something special. One of the best holiday activities Disney puts on. :goodvibes Looking forward to reading about this trip.

It was a good trip but there was also so much I didn't see or do that I wanted to see or do. There never really is enough time.
There never is. :)
Maybe or maybe not, just not with Dennis.
Then he can babysit the newborn and you and Michelle can go again.

:rolleyes1
She's doing better than she was on Thursday. We have a story to tell but I think it's her story.
Oh!
Well... "better" is... good?
You're working too much.
I am. This December is (and is going to be) a killer.
I'm very impressed. I still have more purchases and lots more wrapping.
You were away, kinda hard to do it all beforehand. :)
We had to purchase all Danielle's presents and wrap them before our trip. She now has her presents with her under her 4 foot tree we brought with us.
Nice of you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!