A Jolly Holiday with Masseys: THE TRIP REPORT - WDW Dec2019

pkondz

Brace yourself for immediate disintegration
That does sound nice but Disney doesn't let you really do this. You have to have a reservation just to get in a park. I'm blaming my anxiety on Genie +.
And yet... with Genie+, you don't have to plan your FPs in advance as much since you can only book day of.
No sadly she won't be here. Dennis has a cousin in Tampa that has invited her but I don't know if she will go without us. I did tell her that AOA has a turkey dinner she can go get.
Hope she gets some sort of dinner. :)
She's also not completely alone. . . . she has a beau. :ssst:
Does she! Good for her! :goodvibes

And... it's your birthday?!?!? Happy Birthday!!

vamassey1

DIS Veteran
And yet... with Genie+, you don't have to plan your FPs in advance as much since you can only book day of.
But you still need a strategy especially in MK & DHS. I plan to purchase those two days. I'm only going to pay for 2 fancy rides TM. I want ROTR and Remy, but I'll also shoot for a boarding pass for Remy.

Hope she gets some sort of dinner. :)
I think she will. Her beau is off too and I think they will do something.

Does she! Good for her! :goodvibes
Yes it is.

And... it's your birthday?!?!? Happy Birthday!!
Thank you!

vamassey1

DIS Veteran
I get that. But at least you’re in the same boat as everyone else (staying on site).

I'm beginning to relax a little. We really don't plan on hitting the rides hard to that takes a lot of the pressure off. I just want to hit the new rides and a few favorites. I'm more interested in the entertainment and decorations.

• Steppesister

DIS Veteran
    Time is marching on too fast. We only have 6 more sleeps before we leave for Disney.
    I think your trip overlaps with Carolines? I can't remember if you're on her threads, but if so, maybe you'll run into her and Andi. Anyhow, crossing my fingers for Danielle; I hope she gets whatever it is she's hoping for!! So exciting!

PittypatBR

DIS Veteran
    Lots of fun catching up while you are in the magical place! Can't wait to hear how the trip went. It is always good when you are with your kids, isn't it?! So there is a reason she hasn't been posting on Insta hamming around with the girls quite as much lately! LOL The dinner in Artist Point looked really great. We never made it to Wilderness Lodge somehow so enjoyed your pictures. Time is really flying - before you know it the newest bambino will be here and that will be another level of fun!

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES