A first-timer back from an amazing week! With photos!

Perfect! I'll send you a PM with instructions!
If you could share your wisdom with me too I would appreciate it!! I just recently bought a lumix z80. I am just learning what it can do, but so far amazed at what it can to and the distance it can zoom. My nikon 3100 is always on the back burner if needed, but hoping to capture everything i need with the lumix.

Your photos are simply AMAZING!!

Thanks everyone!! I am really going through withdraw this week, I can't imagine never going back but we shall see if it works out. It's hard to go back to a regular life after such an amazing week, lol.

I have two statements and a question. lol
Statement 1: Fantastic pictures and thanks for providing a positive post to these boards.
Statement 2: Ignore the Negative Nancy's
Question: Did I reap your OP correct? You did not do EPCOT?

I saw your post about why people love WDW, and instead of replying I checked your profile for new posts to see if you had come back. I'm sure the other thread doesn't need a reply at this point ;)

I saw your post about why people love WDW, and instead of replying I checked your profile for new posts to see if you had come back. I'm sure the other thread doesn't need a reply at this point ;)
Love your profile photo! :)

as an amatuer photog, i would be interested to see the original, unfiltered, undoctored images as well. I am just learning my way around "touching up" my photos and want to see the transformation aspects here.....

Thanks everyone!! I am really going through withdraw this week, I can't imagine never going back but we shall see if it works out. It's hard to go back to a regular life after such an amazing week, lol.
Post Disney Depression is a real ailment! The only real cure is planning your next trip! ;)

I have two statements and a question. lol
Statement 1: Fantastic pictures and thanks for providing a positive post to these boards.
Statement 2: Ignore the Negative Nancy's
Question: Did I reap your OP correct? You did not do EPCOT?

We did not do Epcot, that is correct :) We weren't interested in it!

Haha, it's true!! I can totally see why people love it so much now! :)

as an amatuer photog, i would be interested to see the original, unfiltered, undoctored images as well. I am just learning my way around "touching up" my photos and want to see the transformation aspects here.....

I increased the blacks (to darken out the crowd in the bottom of the images) and cropped in a bit more and added some saturation. If you get it right in-camera there is very little editing needed. The fireworks are beautiful in themselves!

Thanks for the beautiful photos and the tips about the green area for viewing by Caseys...We'll be in MK on Monday and I will definitely scope that spot out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter