a few planning questions

hi! my solo trip is from march 10 - 14, which means my fastpass day is on wednesday! i just have a couple questions...

1. how crowded is it usually in march? i'm going the second week so i'm hoping it'll be to early for spring break crowds (i hope)
2. is it still difficult to get slinky dog? (i would rather not rope drop it)
3. is it still difficult to get 7DMT?

also bonus question, anyone have any advice for a 22 year old girl doing her first solo trip?

2. Yes. You'll need to go 60+3 to have a good shot at it.
3. It's still popular but not all that difficult to get at 60 days.

2. Yes. You'll need to go 60+3 to have a good shot at it.
3. It's still popular but not all that difficult to get at 60 days.

sorry, does 60+3 mean i need to try it for the third day of my trip? bc that works out then as i'm trying it for the 4th day :-)

It will be quite crowded. First of March through mid April is ALL spring break season. Weather should be lovely! Rope drop is your best friend. 7D seems to still be very hard to get.

sorry, does 60+3 mean i need to try it for the third day of my trip? bc that works out then as i'm trying it for the 4th day :-)

Yes. So if you're looking to reserve Slinky at 60+4 you should be fine. Especially since you're only looking for a FP for one.

In re: to your first question- I have no idea! I'm going to be there one week before you, and I am also hoping for lower, pre-spring break crowds!

hi! my solo trip is from march 10 - 14, which means my fastpass day is on wednesday! i just have a couple questions...

1. how crowded is it usually in march? i'm going the second week so i'm hoping it'll be to early for spring break crowds (i hope)
2. is it still difficult to get slinky dog? (i would rather not rope drop it)
3. is it still difficult to get 7DMT?

also bonus question, anyone have any advice for a 22 year old girl doing her first solo trip?
My family and I are going to be there March 10-14 as well!

SDD is still pretty tough and you’ll want to aim for as late in your stay as possible. 7DMT is possible but you’ll likely need to do a few days in to your trip to utilize your advanced booking window.

Just realized your day was today, did you get them??

SDD is still pretty tough and you’ll want to aim for as late in your stay as possible. 7DMT is possible but you’ll likely need to do a few days in to your trip to utilize your advanced booking window.

Just realized your day was today, did you get them??

yes! well kinda... i got 7DMT for the time i wanted, and then slinky was available but it was too late in the day, and i'd rather not kill a whole day at dhs (not really a fan) so i'll probably just rope drop it :-)

yes! well kinda... i got 7DMT for the time i wanted, and then slinky was available but it was too late in the day, and i'd rather not kill a whole day at dhs (not really a fan) so i'll probably just rope drop it :-)
Hi we are going to HS on 3/11 and there were no SDD fp's. I guess it is a really popular ride.

I can't even imagine going to Disney when Star Wars opens. I think this will be our last Disney trip this year.

I can't even imagine going to Disney when Star Wars opens. I think this will be our last Disney trip this year.

Yeah we weren't going to go this year again, but given the mayhem that will be SWGE, we decided to do one final hurrah and then take a few years off before coming back. We'll probably still take an adults weekend once or twice to go to Food & Wine or Flower & garden, but we'll spend our vacation dollars on other things with the kids in the interim.

We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside. We were booked at Pop but I changed it to Riverside. We like Pop but wanted to try something new

9th - 14th at same resort! Chiming in late but I was able to get slinky for a party of 4 when I booked FP yesterday morning. Only afternoons available.

I think you’d be okay as a party of 1 for most fast passes. Good luck on getting all you want!

Spend a few hours in Trader Sams Grotto at the Poly one night. They have fill up since it’s small but I think you’d have a blast!

Your dates are March Break for a good chunk of the Canadian Population. Going by historical crowds the past number of years, you will see '10' crowds on a few days, and some 8 and 9's.

Yes. So if you're looking to reserve Slinky at 60+4 you should be fine. Especially since you're only looking for a FP for one.

In re: to your first question- I have no idea! I'm going to be there one week before you, and I am also hoping for lower, pre-spring break crowds!

Doesn't 60+3 mean the 4th day? 60 would be day 1, 60+1 is day 2, etc .Am I understanding it wrong? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter