A DME question

fchoppa

Earning My Ears
We will be arriving late on Friday 7/20. I think we are landing around 11:30pm. We are staying at the CR. I do not want to pay the CR rate just to sleep that night. Can We stay the night at the hotel right at the airport and then catch DME early Sat morning like 7:00am and then go check in at CR resort leave our bags till our rooms are ready and hit the park?

Thanks!

Yes you can - when you set up your DME transportation tell them what you are doing and they will want a time you will be showing up at the airport the following morning.

You'll need to collect any checked bags from the carousel (like you would if taking DME directly to CR) and take the bags to the airport hotel, and back to the airport in the morning as well.

We will be arriving late on Friday 7/20. I think we are landing around 11:30pm. We are staying at the CR. I do not want to pay the CR rate just to sleep that night. Can We stay the night at the hotel right at the airport and then catch DME early Sat morning like 7:00am and then go check in at CR resort leave our bags till our rooms are ready and hit the park?

Thanks!

You can also stay at one of the many hotels near MCO that offer a free shuttle to/from the airport. We stayed at Residence Inn for a fraction of the cost of the Hyatt. The shuttle was free and it dropped us off at the DME location the next morning.

Duds

Thanks everyone! I am going to look into Residence Inn, I think I have enough points for a free night there! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter