A Disney Ship coming to Australia ?

I’m thinking I’ll wait and see if any have discounts closer to sailing.
The cost of these alone will turn off a lot
I was talking to a woman with 4 kids who is adamant on going
I told her with 6 people you’re going to need two cabins, I think that reality sunk in after that.
Yes I have 4 kids 🙈 I will need to see the prices in aud$ before I would do anything. I still haven't understood where you register your interest to though, any ideas?

I also think the UK worked out better because 1. They have a bigger population 2. An established Disney fan base who have taken multiple Disney trips. Most Australians they would take one trip to Disney,if any, and call it an experience done.
So no super desire to invest so much for so little

The Magic will be there for a couple of months. From October to December.
Right. And, the Wonder is getting back to Vancouver in mid-March. That's still two months before the Alaska season starts, so the Wonder will probably do some Mexican cruises, too.

Do they not allow you to pull kids out where you are?
We are allowed for vacation in Australia (well most schools allow it)
A good portion of these cruises are during our summer holidays so no school here for most kids.

We pull our kids out for our vacations, I could never afford to travel during school breaks.

Yes but we are talking about pulling them out for at least two weeks. I can't do that

Yes but we are talking about pulling them out for at least two weeks. I can't do that
Same. Being that we live in Vancouver, I would love to do one of the Hawaii cruises and/or the transpacific cruises but by the time these sail I'll have two kids in high school. Taking them out will be no bueno for sure so we have to pass too :(

ok, no worries. Here in Australia it's common to pull kids for up to a month. We are just so far away from the rest of the world we need that long to take Vacations. So we are used to it.
Where did you get this updated itinerary and how do we 'pre-register'?
I got it from Facebook, and the Disney Cruise Line Facebook page added it today also.

I feel the same way, I was so excited with the announcement and then disappointed in the short itineraries once they arrive in Australia.

I want to explore Australia, but don't really want to drive myself. So torn as I haven't found a land tour that would line up well with the DCL repo cruises. Still looking into options.

I was so excited with the announcement and then disappointed now that the itineraries have been released for around AustraliaandNewZealand. Was really hoping for a comprehensive Australia and New Zealand cruise.

So far in reaching a land tour most don't line up with either repositioning cruises so torn on whether to even do the October 2023 repo cruise. I don't really feel comfortable in driving ourselves for a land tour and the pist cruise ABD is too short and doesn't cover enough in Australia. DCL missed the boat with this one.

The end of September date for bookings is for the cruises that are within Aus and NZ. Oct 3 is the date that the repo cruises and Hawaii Vancouver cruises go on sale.

I was so excited for these but it’s too many sea days for my husband and not enough stops for me. Im psyched for those of you who will book it and to hear all about it!

Since booking for these is about three weeks or so out, when will we be able to see the exact itineraries for the Sydney to Honolulu (and back) cruises? I want to see how the sea days are scheduled/broken up.

I was so excited with the announcement of the Wonder going to Australia and New Zealand, but the more information that is revealed I'm disappointed in the itineraries once it arrives in Sydney.

I've been researching land tours and not finding anything that lines up with the repo cruise dates. I'm not real comfortable driving on the opposite side of the road and want something a little more then what the ABD Sydney does.

Any ideas?

I've also have this as a separate thread to possibly get more responses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter