A Dis meet, loopy luau, and 1900 PF fight all on our June trip~plus more!'10 PTR link

I can't wait to start comparing notes!!!!

I still can't believe you saw me at Cosmic Ray's! :laughing: It's funny knowing you recognized me from pictures!

I'm here! Can't wait to hear about your trip. popcorn::

Hey! Glad you made it over!

I'm here! I can't wait to hear all about your trip. I can't wait to start my TR soon too.

And I can't wait to hear about your trip too!

That hot weather must have made everyone aggitated. There was a fight at the computer pool at POP Century one night while we were there. My kids were in the pool and I was sitting in a lounge chair and I hear a bunch of screaming and look over and these two guys are slugging it out. Then after people broke them up, these two ladies got into it. It was nuts!

We ate at 1900 PF while we were there also, sans the fight. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Oh my gosh! A fight at the pool?! :eek:

Welcome back! :banana:
I can't wait to read about your trip and the fight! :laughing: I wonder if it was a character "fight." Did the step-sisters think they stepped into a boxing ring rather then the GF? :rotfl: ;)

Haha...you'll just have to wait and see! :thumbsup2

Looking foward to reading your TR! :)

Glad you made it over!

Wohoo! Sounds like this is going to be a great report. :cool1:

Aw, thanks! Glad you made it over here!

I wish I had spoken to you! I was so busy trying to get out of that crowd, though--I think everyone in MK went to Cosmic Rays at the same time that day!

I wish I had spoken to you! I was so busy trying to get out of that crowd, though--I think everyone in MK went to Cosmic Rays at the same time that day!

We had come from Pinnochio's...which is where we wanted to eat but it was so packed there that people were sitting along the walls with their trays in their laps to eat! We managed to snag a table at Cosmic Ray's though so it worked out. When it rains, everyone freaks out and thinks they are going to melt!

We had come from Pinnochio's...which is where we wanted to eat but it was so packed there that people were sitting along the walls with their trays in their laps to eat! We managed to snag a table at Cosmic Ray's though so it worked out. When it rains, everyone freaks out and thinks they are going to melt!

I can't wait to talk about the rain at Blizzard Beach--it is so hilarious to watch all of the wet people try to get out of the rain--no thunder or anything, but you'd think they were worried about getting wet at a water park.

I can't wait to talk about the rain at Blizzard Beach--it is so hilarious to watch all of the wet people try to get out of the rain--no thunder or anything, but you'd think they were worried about getting wet at a water park.

People were like that at the pool too!

People were like that at the pool too!

Yeah, they were--we got the main pool at POR almost to ourselves on that last day (the same day as Cosmic Rays). It was pretty cool. I mean, why were people worried about getting wet, anyway? It was hilarious to watch them all run away from the rain. Swimsuits on and everything!

Did you watch the Rainy Day parade at MK?

Yeah, they were--we got the main pool at POR almost to ourselves on that last day (the same day as Cosmic Rays). It was pretty cool. I mean, why were people worried about getting wet, anyway? It was hilarious to watch them all run away from the rain. Swimsuits on and everything!

Did you watch the Rainy Day parade at MK?

We didn't this year, but I have seen it before!

Intro's

Before Day 1 begins, let’s start with introductions of everyone going on the trip. Since this is not my first TR, I’ll just do it briefly!

Me and B/F:

meandjarret.jpg

We’ve been together for almost 7 years now. This was my 20th trip and his 4th trip. For those of you who don’t know me, I’ve been going to WDW since I was 3 years old. I cried when I had to leave then, and I still cry when I have to leave now. As you can also tell by my name, I’m a huge Tink fan. I love her so much, I got a tattoo of her 3 years ago.

Sis:

ak07-09-08137.jpg

She’s the camera addict of the trips. So most pictures that you see her in, she took herself of us. I’m the older one, so she has always been “my baby”. Over the years, we’ve became more like best friends.

Us three hang out a lot. Here’s my favorite picture of us:

waltdisneyworld003.jpg

Mom and Dad:

WaltDisneyWorld07227.jpg

They love going to WDW just as much as we do. Some people may think it’s weird that my B/F and I still going on trips with my parents, but it’s so much fun!

Well, there you have it. For those of you who didn’t know us, now you do!

I'm definitely in!! Can't wait to hear more!!! As someone else previously said you guys are such a cute couple!

You and your bf make a gorgeous couple and that pic with your sister in with you two is lovely :)

Hey girl I'm here! I can't wait to see all your pictures and hear all about your trip! I love that picture of you and your BF at the wedding :goodvibes

That hot weather must have made everyone aggitated. There was a fight at the computer pool at POP Century one night while we were there. My kids were in the pool and I was sitting in a lounge chair and I hear a bunch of screaming and look over and these two guys are slugging it out. Then after people broke them up, these two ladies got into it. It was nuts!

We ate at 1900 PF while we were there also, sans the fight. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Amazing how its adults that get into fights at disney world, not kids!!

You and your sister are gorgeous and you and your boyfriend make a beautiful couple!! Looking forward to more!

Yep, it was defintely you I saw, and I swear I saw your parents, too.

Aw! Now I wish I saw you!

Cute couple, glad you found yourself a disney lover!!!

Thanks so much!

Welcome back! I'm here. Can't wait to hear about your trip!!!

Hey Tammy!!!

I'm definitely in!! Can't wait to hear more!!! As someone else previously said you guys are such a cute couple!

Aw, thanks!

You and your bf make a gorgeous couple and that pic with your sister in with you two is lovely :)

Thanks girl!

Can't wait to read your report!

Glad you made it over here!

Great pictures! I think it is fantastic that you guys still go with your parents!:goodvibes

Aw, thanks!

Hey girl I'm here! I can't wait to see all your pictures and hear all about your trip! I love that picture of you and your BF at the wedding :goodvibes

Hey girly. Thanks so much again for doing live updates. How's the new car treating ya? Haha, remember I sent you a pic of me before we left for the wedding!

Amazing how its adults that get into fights at disney world, not kids!!

You and your sister are gorgeous and you and your boyfriend make a beautiful couple!! Looking forward to more!

It is amazing how many fights you witness! Aw, thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!