A Contemporary Halloween - Oct 2012 PTR -- updated 6/24

Sharing another picture from our trip back in 2008. I :love: this picture of Hunter and Harper. We didnt ask them to hold hands, but they did on their own. We didnt even know that until we got the picture developed. They had just gotton their Mickey ear hats.

DW.jpg

I will share another picture next week :)

I can't believe it's February already! It's a short month so hopefully it'll go by quick too :thumbsup2

I can't wait to make my ADRs!!! I get to make my DCL reservations on March 17 but that's only Palo. At least it's an added bonus to break up the time between now and the real ADR date. :)

Adorable picture!

I can't believe it's February already! It's a short month so hopefully it'll go by quick too :thumbsup2

I can't wait to make my ADRs!!! I get to make my DCL reservations on March 17 but that's only Palo. At least it's an added bonus to break up the time between now and the real ADR date. :)

Adorable picture!

Palo...yum! When we watched the DCL planning video DH mentioned eating there someday when we take that cruise.

I just hopped from the first page of your trip report to the very last because I just could not bear to wait...you will LOVE the MK view at the Contemporary!!!!
We were there in December of 2010, and it was worth every single penny!!!!! Be sure that you are watching at least one night of MHSSHP...the perimeter fireworks are even more breathtaking from your balcony!!!
Okay...I'm going back now to read the rest of the way through...
~Kimber

I am with you on the "WOW, it's February already?!" boat. It really does seem like Jan flew by, but this first week of Feb seemed to take forever! UGH!

Love the picture of the kiddos on Main Street.

I just hopped from the first page of your trip report to the very last because I just could not bear to wait...you will LOVE the MK view at the Contemporary!!!!
We were there in December of 2010, and it was worth every single penny!!!!! Be sure that you are watching at least one night of MHSSHP...the perimeter fireworks are even more breathtaking from your balcony!!!
Okay...I'm going back now to read the rest of the way through...
~Kimber

Welcome!!

I am SOOOO excited about the MK View room! I was a bit thrown off b/c I read so many posts where people preferred the lake view instead and I kept second guessing if it was the right decision. To me it just seemed so magical. The plan is to watch the fireworks from our balcony the first night, although unless there are changes to to MNSSHP nights, it wont be a party night, just regular Wishes show.

Nice to have you following along :)

I am with you on the "WOW, it's February already?!" boat. It really does seem like Jan flew by, but this first week of Feb seemed to take forever! UGH!

Love the picture of the kiddos on Main Street.

I thought it was just me and the first week of Feb taking an eternity :confused3...I have looked at the calendar several times in the last few days and honestly thought it should already be at least a week later.

Thank you, thats one of my favorite pics of them from the trip, possibly my favorite.

I've never been there. I'm looking forward to it, I've heard good things!

Cant wait to hear what you think of it!

Got our first bit of Mickey mail for this trip today. A planner with info about our hotel, dining plan, restraunt recommendations for the little boys (hey, did you know that Jo Jo from Jo Jo's Circus is still at H&V bkfst?? :confused3...yeah, I think the info needs to be updated!!), ride recommendations and park maps. It was fun to get our first bit of mail for the trip today and totally unexpected.

Got our first bit of Mickey mail for this trip today. A planner with info about our hotel, dining plan, restraunt recommendations for the little boys (hey, did you know that Jo Jo from Jo Jo's Circus is still at H&V bkfst?? :confused3...yeah, I think the info needs to be updated!!), ride recommendations and park maps. It was fun to get our first bit of mail for the trip today and totally unexpected.

We got that too! I loved how the maps included show the new Fantasyland expansion and have some projected opening dates! :goodvibes

By the end of this week we will officially be out of the 8 month mark and into the 7 month mark!!

I've got all the kids MNSSHP costumes purchased now. I went with pirate pirate: costumes for all 3 boys b/c they didnt seem too hot. Harper will be Mad Hatter. I will post pics of Jaxon & Hunter's costumes when I get them this week. Harper & Evan's costumes can be found on pg 6, post 89.

246 days to go!!

Sharing another picture from our trip in 2008.

On this day we were in Epcot, Norway. We had just walked through and Hunter needed to go to the restroom, as did I. When I came out, Harper had been asked to perform with this group. When Hunter came out, Harper mentioned to the band that this was her brother and could he play too. The kids both had viking hats and played instruments with the band. They had so much fun.

DW3.jpg

I am here!!!! I read your whole PTR and your kids are ADORABLE!!! I wish we were staying at the Contempo!!!! It is so cool and MK view will be AWESOME!! I would only be afraid that it would spoil me for future visits!!!

Love your shirts!!! VERY cute! I am very curious about the weather that time of year. I wonder if it will be warmish or coolish? Have you been that time of year before?

Following along!!!!!!

I am here!!!! I read your whole PTR and your kids are ADORABLE!!! I wish we were staying at the Contempo!!!! It is so cool and MK view will be AWESOME!! I would only be afraid that it would spoil me for future visits!!!

Love your shirts!!! VERY cute! I am very curious about the weather that time of year. I wonder if it will be warmish or coolish? Have you been that time of year before?

Following along!!!!!!

We have never been in Oct. I've been in July & Aug. Oct weather is supposedly in the mid 80's for highs. I would think it wouldnt change too much at end of Oct/early Nov.

Glad to have you following along! I sometimes feel like this PTR isnt quite as exciting as my Dec one, just b/c its so few days, whereas the Dec one is a much longer trip.

243 days to go!! ADRs in about 2 months (not that I have many to book, just hoping for Ohana dinner, Chef Mickey bkfst & Kona bkfst. Possibly Via Napoli.

I officially have all 4 kids MNSSHP costumes now! I will post pics today or tomorrow if possible. Still havent decided 100% if we are doing 1 or 2 MNSSHP. We will decide in the next few months. Anxiously awaiting Apr to get here so I can see the dates...I just want to see them printed somewhere...so I know they are actually happening :rotfl:

305 days to go for Dec trip!! We added 2 days to the beginning of our trip a few weeks ago and were wavering back and forth on what to do...keep the days, or drop the 2 days (werent sure about the kids and how much school they might miss). DH gave me the go ahead last week to definately keep the 2 extra days and not worry about the kids missing too much school, if they miss, they miss. So, we are booked at BW Dec 18-27. We added 1 more park day, so now 7 days in the parks, 2 @ MK, 2 @ Epcot, 2 @ AK, 1 @ HS...in addition, we now have a rest day. ALSO, b/c of our new dates, I am pretty confident we will be there for the last MVMCP, so if thats the case, we will get tickets for the 18th. AHHHHHH!! So excited for that trip!!

If you want to read the PTR for that trip, you can find the link above my ticker, or, on page 6...post 87-ish :santa: Be sure and say hello if you stop by to read it.

That's awesome you already have the costumes for the kids! Nce job! Can't believe you have october AND December trips to look forward to - my two favorite times of the year to go!

Just wanted to drop in and say hi since I haven't been a very good ptr reader :goodvibes. Hope things are going well for ya and it sounds like youre ready to make your adrs. What's your ADR date?

That's awesome you already have the costumes for the kids! Nce job! Can't believe you have october AND December trips to look forward to - my two favorite times of the year to go!

Just wanted to drop in and say hi since I haven't been a very good ptr reader :goodvibes. Hope things are going well for ya and it sounds like youre ready to make your adrs. What's your ADR date?

I am so relieved to have the costumes out of the way. Just one last thing I have to worry about. Our ADR date is April 20. Still 2 months away :rolleyes1

Joining in!! :dance3:

Nice to have you here! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter