A beautiful day, I have a ?

Gail T AGAIN

<font color=teal>Slightly computer challenged<br><
It's a gorgeous day in Boston, the sun is out, no humidity. What's it like where you are from?:D :bounce:

olena

<font color=green>Emerald Angel<br><font color=mag
MUCH cooler....in the 80's! Just that time of year where 80 feels good....:D

The cloud cover will make it even nicer....:D

browneyes

DIS Veteran
It's kinda cold in my part of Georgia. But I'm kinda feeling under the weather, it might just be me. I thought it was gonna be cool yesterday and it got in the 90's. I forgot to listen when they said the weather on the radio.

DixieDreamer

<font color=blue>Instant Human - <font color=brown
It's cooler this week than it has been for a while. Today is only supposed to be in the 80's. It is starting to warm up by the end of the week again. Probably into the upper 90's again.

C

chelsea&amp;austinsmom

It's beautiful weather here in New Jersey, cool, no humidity, in the 80's. For the last 3 days we where finally able to open the windows, and let the fresh air in.

Gail T AGAIN

<font color=teal>Slightly computer challenged<br><
browneyes, what is the matter? Enjoy the day and try to get out of the "under the weather feeling" make time just for you , pamper yourself:D

browneyes

DIS Veteran
Thanks Gail. I think someone at work was nice enough to give me a little bug. It's nice to share, but I tell them they can keep their sickness to themselves.;)

I'm gonna pamper myself with a nap (kids are at school, so I might actually get to take one:p).

I'm glad you're in a good mood today.:)

newmousecateer

Babcia Extraordinaire/B-Elder YaYa
Same here in Chicago. Sun is shining, cool morning, no humidity, a nice breeze.

Doesn't get much better than this :Pinkbounc

CathyCanada

<font color=teal>The <b>Fluffy</b> Former Webmaste
the 3rd day in a row for us up here in the beautiful Niagara Peninsula of Ontario. Sunny, no humidity, low 70's and a lovely breeze......ahh life is good. :)
CC

minnie56

DIS Veteran
here too. In fact the last 4-5 days have been now that the intense heat has broken. Today is in the 25 degree (celsius) range so I guess that's mid-70's?
It's sunny...the sky is blue...white puffy clouds!
But......we know what's lurking not so far away..........yech!
I wish it were May and all just beginning!:D

bfeller

<font color=green>"if he doesn't believe in fairie
Today is sunny with just a touch of a soft breeze. Temperatures are suppose to be in the low to mid 80's. But no rain and the grass is brown.:)

cotye

<font color=green>Resident Mariah Expert<br><font
Nice and sunny here, but a chill wind in the air... Brrrr.. :eek: :)

tc

<font color=blue>Miracles are amazing!<br><font co
Sunny and hot today. It's been cloudy and raining the past few days (but we need it). Tomorrow and Saturday they say no rain, but in the 70s and 80s. Great weather!

Kermit

<font color=blue>New Mama to Baby Jacob!</font><br
It's sooo nice here today. The high is only going to be around 85, and it was in the low 60s this morning. I even kept the back door open until about 10:00.

Serena

<font color=navy>Not afraid of canned biscuits<br>
It is absolutely beautiful here. It has been for a few days now. I need to get off this computer and get out there. :)

BONZO

<font color=660066>Has been known to go off topic!
Sunshine & Showers all day :(

Bloomin' weather can't make it's mind up - oh well, it is the great British summer! - LOL

:cool:

doxdogy

DIS Veteran
In the low 80's in N.E. Florida. Went outside to check the mail and the breeze actually had a hint of coolness to it. Considering this time last week it was 95 with a heat index of 105, it is feels great. Don't know who sent the cool weather down here, but thank you, thank you. :p :Pinkbounc :bounce:

helenabear

<font color=deeppink>There is hope for the helples
It has been beautiful here recently! We have had low to mid 80s and relatively low humidity. It is even supposed to last through the weekend :sunny:

DISNEY DINING PROMO CARD OFFER!

The Disney Dining Promo Card is a great way for you to “Stay, Play, and Dine” at Walt Disney World this summer. This offer is available for arrivals from June 25 to September 14, 2023.

Click Here for a No-Obligation Quote!