disneycruising

DIS Veteran
Welcome to everyone sailing on the

9-Night Hawaiian Cruise from Vancouver to Honolulu
April 29 - May 08, 2020

My DH and I have booked back to back Hawaii cruises. This will be my 23 Disney Cruise.. but our first time to cruise to Hawaii. We love Hawaii!

I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Looking forward to it!! However all we could get are 2 Cat 9 GTY rooms. Haven't seen many on the boards that have gotten specific staterooms.

We have a specific 09A. Booked as Gold. Looking forward to meeting many of you. Justin

My future husband and I will be going on this cruise. I’m so excited I’ve never been to Hawaii before. We lucked out on Gold day and got a specific balcony cabin

My mom and I are also on the cruise. Was able to book first thing on silver morning. We got OV, what we wante.. Everything was GT though.

Checking in here. This will be our 11th cruise. We take our 10th in September out of NYC to get us to Platinum!

Anyone planning on staying at Aulani? I'm trying to figure out how many nights to stay there. We'll have a 3 y/o and a 1 y/o.

Anyone planning on staying at Aulani?

Yep, hoping to snag something for a week when the 7-month window opens. From the sounds of it (from a certain social media group for the cruise), there are quite a few people planning to head to Aulani afterwards.

My sister and I are booked on this cruise, OV GTY on silver day. Just happy to be on the ship frankly! Just finished by fifth DCL cruise with my family, so now I'm gold, but this'll be my sister's first cruise EVER! And Hawaii, woo!

My DH and sisters are on this cruise! Can’t wait. We are about a year away from departing. We are on the EBTA that leaves in two weeks! Once that is done I will start planning for this cruise. Been to Kauai, Oahu and Hawaii, but only scratched the surface. Looking forward to learning more about these islands.

And yes, we want to stay at Aulani afterward too. We are DVC members so looking to book at 7 month window.

Has anyone booked their precruise stay yet? I just booked at fairmount waterfront and added the ground/port transfer. I got priced for the ground/port transfer for $40 each person. Do we really need port transfer if the hotel is next door to the port or is it usually lumped together for pricing with ground/port?

Just booked this cruise!!! super excited!!!

When I tried to book it a few months ago I was super bummed to see that it was sold out. I had been checking back periodically to see if any staterooms had opened up and when I noticed today there was a room available I booked it immediately!

We were *this close* to canceling this cruise, but luckily accommodation prices are a lot more reasonable than I had originally budgeted, so it looks like we'll be making it. Fingers crossed I can snag a room at Aulani at the 7 month mark.

Has anyone booked their precruise stay yet?

I booked at Century Plaza. It's a 10-15 minute walk from the terminal, but I previously stayed there before my Alaska cruise a couple years back and the distance didn't really cause any bother.

I got priced for the ground/port transfer for $40 each person. Do we really need port transfer if the hotel is next door to the port or is it usually lumped together for pricing with ground/port?

Is this the package that includes breakfast and luggage transfer to the terminal? I personally would save the $40 each, transfer the bags myself and hit Cabanas the moment I get on the ship. Luggage dropoff at Canada Place is super easy, and you can drop your bags off then go elsewhere for a while, then go back later to check-in.

We managed to book this yesterday. Want a few days in Vancouver first (coming from the UK) and perhaps stay at the Aulani for 5 nights afterwards before flying back to Vancouver for return trip to UK. Any recommendations for a decent hotel in Vancouver close to the port gratefully received. Also doing the 3 night Bahamas cruise out of Port Canaveral this September which we did last year too.

I asked this on the Hawaii 20202 thread but no answers. Has anyone considered coming back to Vancouver on the Celebrity Solstice three days later? Gives you 3 (actually 4) days in Honolulu.

I asked this on the Hawaii 20202 thread but no answers. Has anyone considered coming back to Vancouver on the Celebrity Solstice three days later? Gives you 3 (actually 4) days in Honolulu.
I was not aware of the Solstice sailing to Vancouver.

We will be on this cruise! Originally had an oceanview GTY but were able to snag a GTY verandah when I called with a question. So excited! None of us have ever been to Hawaii and our girls will be 4 and 6 when we travel! This is my 40th birthday present to me and a delayed celebration for me getting my PhD this month! But then also both of my girls have birthdays at the end of March and my husband is in February so birthdays all around!

Can't wait to meet everyone! We will hopefully be staying at Aulani until the 13th, but we can't book that until October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!