88 year old great grandparents are Fla. residents and going to disney with us. Any advice I can pas

lmmmdtmlem

Mouseketeer
My grandparents will be staying with us in Disney World for a few days when we go in November. They are Florida residents and are 88 years old? Does anyone know of any special deals that they can get on park hoppers, food, etc.? We will all be be staying at the HIFS and they got a rate of $79 per night for a residential suite with the senior discount. Thanks for any other suggestions! :)

They sometimes run specials for FL residents to get reduced one-day tickets, etc. They advertise on TV but I don't know how you would know in advance. The regular FL resident discount only applies to annual passes which they probably won't want. They used to have an Epcot "after 4:00 p.m." pass for FL residents. Not sure if that still exists.

I hope they have a wonderful time!

in this but (it is confusing) If you buy 1 park for 1 day and then decide you want to go to another park the next day you can get 5$ off the admission. We just came back with Grandparents and they could only do 2 parks the walking was to much for them, so we decided to do the 1 park a day...
Holycow

cow.gif

I read on here and called AAA about 4 day park hoppers. They are expected to run a special on these for FL residents for $99! They told me to check back in a week. They might be valid until Sept. but no details were for sure and certain! :)

If they are willing , I can't stress enough how much more they will likely enjoy their trip if they use an ECV (electric convienence vehical ) you can rent them from the park for 30$ a day but arrive early to be sure to get one - Epcot especially is a LOT of walking and would wear anyone out.

Contemporary Tower Club 2000
Polynesian Concierge 2001

I agree with puffy2 on the Electric Convenience Vehicle(golfcart). I think that it would be great to rent one and I am only 46. I hope they consider it. $30 per day is well worth it. Epcot is very large.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter