8 nights of Disney Deliciousness with Pics---Vegetarians on DDP UPDATED!

Can't wait for you Ohana review! We leave next thursday:cool1:
Has school started for you yet?
My kids have been in school for a wk now.

We'd had an ADR here last year and cancelled it to go to Chefs de France. That made sense for us then, but we were very glad we kept it this year!

We arrived probably 15-20 minutes early and were seated within a few minutes in the side room. I highly recommend the side room (for whatever that's worth at this point). It was much quieter over in the side room and made for a relaxing meal. We were close to our "neighbors" (once we had them), but it wasn't objectionable since the side room is so much quieter.

Anyway, our waiter was Fabrizio and he was OUTSTANDING! We mentioned we were vegetarians, and Fabrizio took us through the menu and OFFERRED (we didn't ask at all) that they could do the Trittico di Pasta with Fettucine instead of the (meat) lasagna. I had thought I could order it as an appetizer so we could all try the Fettucine, but this was WAY better. Cesare was assisting Fabrizio (drinks and such), and he was also super.

Fabrizio had recommended the Mozzarella alla Caprese, which was what we had been eyeing anyway, so we all ordered that and the Trittico di Pasta.

We started with rolls:
47b7d907b3127cceb885cd1cb83500000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

47b7d907b3127cceb885c2b3f80500000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

We LOVED the rolls and the really excellent olive oil. We also enjoyed the tableside presentation of the olive oil---he kind of "flared" with the bottle (like some bartenders do), which was pretty cool and fun.

Our Mozzarella alla Caprese - Vine ripe red and yellow tomatoes with fresh bufala mozzarella imported from the Naples region with virgin olive oil, and fresh basil arrived:

47b7d907b3127cceb885c295f82300000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

Sorry, this one is blurry---we were having some trouble with the closeness and the light.
Here's a better one:
47b7d907b3127cceb885c28bf83d00000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

This was AWESOME...best appetizer so far and maybe all week. The olives were so good, and I usually just like the boring black canned olives. These were just perfect, though.

The tomatoes and basil were perfectly fresh, and the olive oil and mozzarella were like nothing you can get around here! The mozzarella was perfectly creamy and mild with a just-right flavor, and the texture was perfectly spongey. We split the last roll and sopped up the remaining olive oil and tomato juice with them. This is a great appetizer if you do cheese. We also saw the green salad and it actually looked quite exceptional, too.

Trittico di Pasta - Lasagna, Ziti with a fresh plum tomato sauce and pasta dumplings stuffed with imported black truffles, mushrooms and cheese
But instead of the lasagna, Le Originali Fettuccine all'Alfredo - Our world famous creation invented in our parent restaurant in Rome in the early 1900s. Homemade egg noodles tossed in a special butter and parmigiano cheese

47b7d907b3127cceb885c332392c00000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

47b7d907b3127cceb885c1cb39d400000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

47b7d907b3127cceb885c729b80500000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

With the fresh parmesan

This was all delicious! The fettucine was probably my least favorite, but MUCH better than Americanized versions of it (which I can't stand). It was still delicious, just not as amazing as the other two.

The ziti with the plum tomato sauce was great---the sauce was super fresh tasting and really let the sweetness of the tomatoes come through. The ziti was PERFECTLY al dente (all of the pastas were). It was really yummy---way more impressive than ziti and tomato sauce sounds.

The pasta dumplings stuffed with imported black truffles, mushrooms and cheese, were my FAVORITE...although I think I'd get awfully full with a plate of them. These were a heavier dish than the ziti, obviously. They have a cream sauce of some sort---most importantly the sauce had a strong black pepper flavor. YUM. The dumplings were just perfect. I don't remember all the details of the flavors, but I remember that they were great. The inside was kind of creamy, and the sauce with the black pepper really brought out all the complex flavors. MMMMM.

For dessert, my mom & sister got tiramisu (NO gelatin...he was quite adament---it seems that would *******ize a tiramisu) and I got the chocolate Nutella cake.

47b7d907b3127cceb885c199398600000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

47b7d907b3127cceb885c4aef81b00000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

47b7d907b3127cceb885c574b85900000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

These were some of the best desserts all week. My mom preferred the desserts at CP, but I think that was it (and that was mostly an issue of the selection).
The cake was my FAVORITE, and I really, really liked the taste I had of my mom's tiramisu.
These really couldn't have been any better. As a matter of fact, this was the most satisfying meal all week and nothing really could have been any better. I'm really bummed that this is closing!

Can't wait for you Ohana review! We leave next thursday:cool1:
Has school started for you yet?
My kids have been in school for a wk now.

We go back for inservice/preservice next week, but the kids don't start until the day after Labor Day.

I am, however, FINALLY done with the last of my summer grad papers---I was so sick of that class by the end...

when we went to alfredos last year the waiter said we could not substitute anything in the trittico di pasta. I was really disappointed. He was a really nasty waiter and we were not really happy with the service. I think it had to do with us not ordering wine. he really pushed it on us when we got there and we don't drink - at all- its not like we were being cheap or anything. I think he's the only server we did not give a better tip (more than the dining plan gives them). When we told him we were vegetarian i think that really set him over the edge. he said there are two things on the menu that is it. So we got the mozarella and tomatoes appetizer and the fettucini alfredo for dinner. The fettucini was really good but it was so much and very strong flavoring. I'm glad your server was more accomidating!

tricia.

I think I am going to change my ADRS after reading these reviews!!! The pics look soooo yummy!

Another day, another order of onion rings.

We hit Flame Tree again, this time getting three orders of onion rings instead of sharing. This was a bit much! We found a more secluded, smaller seating area near the water and it was really lovely. We enjoyed watching the birds! BTW, we'd always been apprehensive about the outdoor seating at FTB. With all the fans, and the shade from the covering plus surrounding trees, it's really quite comfortable---and it was mid-90's and humid (obviously) by this point in July.

47b7d605b3127ccebafaa099cea700000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

47b7d605b3127ccebafaa6714f7c00000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM

We left AK and hit MGM in the afternoon. We weren't sure we'd be back at MGM (and we didn't end up going back), and we'd really wanted to try Starring Rolls, so despite being full, we figured we'd give it a try---after all, our R&C ADR wasn't until 7:30. We opted to share 2 counter service meals.

47b7d605b3127ccebafaa6274f2a00000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

47b7d605b3127ccebafaa7328e9700000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

These were the grilled veggie pitas. They come with fruit or chips---we opted for fruit, thinking fruit cup---it wasn't, it was whole fruit, which I don't think we ever ate. My sister & I went in while my mom sat, and my sister & I were NOT thinking on our feet on this one. This whole little shop is a little difficult---it's hard to figure out what is and is not included (BTW, caramel apples are NOT a dessert option here...which was fine). Also, this is the only place we got tsk-tsk'ed for having large sodas instead of regular ones---and we didn't even fill them ourselves! The lady serving up the food didn't say anything, but the check-out lady had a bit of a stick up her *ahem*---she was also the one that (less than graciously) answered our question about the caramel apples.

ANYWAY...the veggie pita was really good, even though I was quite full. My mom is more emphatic---"It was DELICIOUS." She thinks it had a balsamic on it and wishes we'd been hungrier. I don't remember that much, I think because I was full and, in retrospect, this was probably a sign of tummy troubles to come...either something I was eating or drinking caught up with me---I thought maybe the fake sugar in the diet coke since I almost never drink soda at home---or I had a bug.

The desserts I remember better, because they were FANTASTIC! We had banana split cake, which was WAY better than any real banana split and one of the best desserts (CS or TS) we had all week---only in competition with CP and Alfredo's.
The other one is tiramisu, and that was really delicious, too.

47b7d605b3127ccebafaa07a4f7400000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

47b7d605b3127ccebafaa1040f9200000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

BTW, it is a plastic form around the banana split cake (easily removed) and NOT gelatin---I know some places at WDW use gelatin similarly. That's not what this is.

I do wish Starring Rolls were in a different park---we spend very little time in MGM. Also, the seating isn't great. It's outdoors again, but there aren't a lot of fans (there may have been one small one?), and the only shade is the umbrella over the table, which is nowhere near as effective.

So...food: :thumbsup2

Okay, I'm going to start Rose & Crown tonight, but I don't think I have the energy to do the whole thing justice.

I'm going to start out by saying that we almost ended up leaving due to horrible treatment by Colin at the front desk and indifferent-at-best treatment by the first hostess...I'll just tell briefly. Our ADR was at 7:30, we checked in ~7:10 and my mom told Colin that we'd really like to be seated on the patio and we were willing to wait. Colin said something snotty. Then our pager was do something (I don't remember what) because it was apparently dying and Colin was snotty about that, too (and, um, hello, that would be HIS fault for giving us one that was dying). I think there was some other issue, too, but I don't remember. Anyway, we got buzzed and went over. And stood. And stood. Now, this wouldn't be so bad but my mom doesn't get around well, and we'd already played this walk here, walk back game with Colin for awhile. It was at least five minutes after we were buzzed before we were shown to a table (which kind of defeats the whole pager thing). So we were shown to a table RIGHT next to the pub---it was as close as you could get to the pub without being in it. We were prepared to potentially sit inside, but we wouldn't have accepted that table at a restaurant without a patio. We told the hostess that wouldn't do, and she said that was all they had (BTW, that was total rubish---we could SEE at least 4 tables farther into the restaurant that were the right size and were totally open). This table was CLEARLY a punitive move. We said we'd wait, and we'd really prefer to be on the patio (we wouldn't have dug in on this had Colin not tried to punish us---I think you had to be there, but he was awful). There was much talk amongst the staff, and we stood there. Finally they said okay, here's a pager, go wait again. Of course, at this point our bench was gone and my mom wasn't doing so well. We found a spot in the courtyard closer to the fish & chips shop and kind of stewed. We waited what seemed like a LONG time, and we were debating going over and letting Colin know that we'd find another place to eat and just let Guest Services know what a **** (fill in with word of choice) he'd been to us...just as we were debating doing that, our pager went off. I think we stood and waited there again, but maybe not as long, and were lead to a table...on the patio! Woohoo! Obviously someone recognized Colin's behavior and gave us some consideration (there was a hostess around that seemed to see that we weren't being treated very well). OH, and BTW, when I called to make an ADR at R&C for October (which I think I'm going to have to cancel...airfare just keeps going UP!), the CM on the phone TOLD me we could request a table outside on the patio when we checked in if we liked---and I didn't ask. She volunteered that, so our request was not unreasonable. Anyway, here's the view from our table:
47b7d605b3127ccebafaa5640ff000000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

ANYWAY, things get LOTS better at this point. Our server, Melissa, was sweeter than sweet---the best we had all week, and we had mostly good servers all week (and none that were actually bad). Actually, all the waitstaff we encountered (others who brought drinks & different courses) were SUPER. I don't know what Colin's problem was.

Anyway, I'll just do appetizers for now---which were really amazing. We all had the cheese plate, and we got a cup of Potato Leek soup (veg.---no stock issues) that we planned to pay for OOP (she just rang it up as part of our TS---which was really sweet).

47b7d605b3127ccebafabe38ce0900000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

47b7d605b3127ccebafab8e3ced100000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

47b7d605b3127ccebafab8f5cec700000025100FcN2bVi3Ym

47b7d605b3127ccebafabe6ece5f00000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

47b7d605b3127ccebafabb048eaf00000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

Oh, and the rolls.

Sorry these are a little blurry---the camera was giving us some grief about midweek. I think I'd buy one with manual focus next time---if the autofocus won't focus, there's not a lot you can do!

Anyway, the rolls were BLECH. We'd really looked forward to the rolls and I don't think any of us finished one (or certainly didn't enjoy it, anyway). They just were not good. The tasted like old frozen dough ones.

HOWEVER, the soup and cheese plate were both amazing. I don't know which I'd order again if I could only have one.

The soup was WONDERFULLY creamy and absolutely delicious. We bought a bunch of leeks yesterday and plan to try making it. It was absolutely fantastic. Very mild and very smooth.

The cheese plate was great. Here's the description from allears: Fruit and Cheese Plate - Irish Cheddar, Mushroom Brie, and Stilton Pastry with individual accompaniments.

The stilton pastry was really only okay---I thought that would be the best, but the puff pastry part of it was only *eh* I think I ate this with the apples?

The Irish Cheddar was great---not sharp, nice and creamy. It went really nicely with the candied walnuts (which were YUMMY)...I think I also had some of this with the apples. I think this was my favorite of the cheeses overall.

In the little pot was a red onion jam. It was AWESOME. It was really sweet. Our server, Melissa, really enjoyed that we liked it, too---she said she could eat it by the spoonful straight up and her coworkers think she's nuts. She was perfect at making conversation---with some CMs, it's awkward because it feels like they're just trying to do what they think they SHOULD do. Melissa seemed like she really was just that friendly and conversation rolled along so smoothly---she felt like an old friend rather than someone who was working for tips. She was just super.

Anyway, the red onion jam was especially tasty with the mushroom brie. I don't remember what I thought of the brie on its own, quite honestly. I do remember it was better with the jam.

OH...I found a better pic:
47b7d605b3127ccebafabbf68e5d00000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

I don't really remember the bread. I think it was just okay. There are also grapes hiding in there, and those were really nice---they were tasty with the cheddar, also.

So, the appetizers are fantastic at R&C. It would have been more than enough for a meal...but we're not done yet! Next time I'll post on the veggie pot pie (a preview: it was good!) and the dessert (eh).

did you report Colin? :eek:. Very bad attitude ! At least your server was good!

when we went to alfredos last year the waiter said we could not substitute anything in the trittico di pasta. I was really disappointed. He was a really nasty waiter and we were not really happy with the service. I think it had to do with us not ordering wine. he really pushed it on us when we got there and we don't drink - at all- its not like we were being cheap or anything. I think he's the only server we did not give a better tip (more than the dining plan gives them). When we told him we were vegetarian i think that really set him over the edge. he said there are two things on the menu that is it. So we got the mozarella and tomatoes appetizer and the fettucini alfredo for dinner. The fettucini was really good but it was so much and very strong flavoring. I'm glad your server was more accomidating!

tricia.

I'm sorry---I think ours took our glasses away (it was funny---this happened in a couple of places; apparently my sister & I don't look 21+ when we're in pigtails...).

Anyway, were I to have the opportunity to eat there again and this happened, I'd probably just ask them to hold the lasagna---the other two were better anyway, and definitely plenty of food.

did you report Colin? :eek:. Very bad attitude ! At least your server was good!

We didn't. We meant to write a letter when we got back, but we got lazy...and he seemed a little better (or at least a little sheepish) once we were seated. We probably should have, but we didn't leave R&C until probably 10 p.m. and kind of forgot the next day.

An interesting note for those on the DDP: At Rose & Crown, you get to order a side off the menu with your entree! We were naughty and ordered chips & mashed potatoes. The girl who brought these to the table was funny---she couldn't remember who had what, and we said it didn't really matter, and she put said with a flourish, "potatoes." It was really cute, but maybe you had to be there.

Here are the sides:

47b7d605b3127ccebafabed6cee700000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

My sister's mashed potatoes

47b7d605b3127ccebafabc2bce1b00000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

Chips---my mom's or mine

These were all very tasty...more food than we really needed, but it was fun! I tried my sister's mashed potatoes and they were good; she polished them off, I think. My mom & I didn't finish the chips, but they were delicious as always! We were glad we got them because we never quite got around to the chips stand and we do love the chips at the UK.

The entree was Vegetable Pot Pie - roasted rutabaga, turnips, carrots and creamy lentils served with Irish cheddar.

47b7d605b3127ccebafabf6d0ff400000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

47b7d605b3127ccebafabd398e9100000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

47b7d605b3127ccebafabc93cea300000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

Not a very clear shot, but I think you can see the inside a little better here.

The crust was only across the top and could be just lifted off. This was a good thing, because it was cardboard and basically inedible.

The filling, however, was DELICIOUS! The creamy lentils that are hiding under the root vegetables were particularly yummy and somewhat similar to the filling on the vegetable strudel at Coral Reef yet. This was, per my mom, "one of the best vegetable dishes I've had." I asked if she meant anywhere, and she said, "I think so." I agree, and this was when we were already stuffed from the cheese plate.

A side note: At one point, I got up to use the restroom, and my evil sister put some of her vegetable pot pie into my bowl so she could gloat about finishing and harass me for not. I blame her in part for my overindulgence---after all, there are studies of how people eat more when there's more in front of them. She also didn't tell me until I'd eaten more.

We took a break between entrees and dessert to watch Illuminations:

47b7d605b3127ccebafabd7f8ed700000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

For dessert, my mom & I got the Fresh Berry Scone and my sister got Sticky Toffee Pudding: steamed pudding cake with warm vanilla custard and hot butter rum sauce.

47b7d605b3127ccebafab2c2cef500000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

47b7d605b3127ccebafab3670ff800000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

47b7d605b3127ccebafab3128ebd00000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

47b7d605b3127ccebafab1718edf00000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

47b7d605b3127ccebafab12a0fb400000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

Looking at the pictures, I'm wishing I had ordered the Sticky Toffee Pudding! When we go again, I'll either get that or skip dessert altogether.

The berry scone was okay. The berries and cream were DELICIOUS (although I think this was the straw that broke the camel's back in regards to my tummy). The scone itself was just okay. I thought it was pretty decent, my mom didn't like it at all, so I think we'll settle on "okay."

My sister says the sticky toffee pudding was "tasty" and she was "glad there was more custardy stuff than in some pictures because it was quite sweet and you need something to break it up some." I did taste this as well, and I remember it was really good, but I don't remember much else. I do remember it being very sweet. I can see how, without the sauce, it would be cloyingly so.

A note on the patio---it is lovely out there, and not too hot with the fans; however, as it gets dark, the bugs come to the patio because of the lights. This can be a little annoying when you're eating and they're after your food.

Overall, this was a VERY good meal once we were seated and we left Melissa an extra $20 (which we also left at Alfredo's the night before, BTW, and $15 at Coral Reef).

Please, please post your 'Ohana review.:goodvibes

We are off in less than 2 weeks and i really want to read it before i go.:thumbsup2

I'm so sorry I'm so slow---I know a couple of you are waiting for 'Ohana and I'm hoping to post it all tomorrow or Friday. Yesterday was our first day of in-service...I've been trying to get as much as possible done these last two days so I can take advantage of flex time tomorrow from my extra hours these last two days. I've been KICKED OUT of the building the last two days! So hopefully I'll be quick tomorrow and do it tomorrow afternoon. If not...I have Friday off.

But for the time being---I will say that we liked 'Ohana...maybe not enough to do it OOP, and not something I need to do every year, but it was good. We LOVED the salad. I will say, in preview, that other than the tofu, the veg. dish is really not very good at all...but there IS enough other good stuff that it doesn't matter a lot. If (when) I go back, I think I'd just tell them we'd like the tofu (and lots of it) but not the noodle/veggie thing (it's the same veggies that everyone gets)...I think that would make more sense, anyway---protein and all.

So, I swear, I will post a better, more detailed review in the next couple of days, with the pictures. I'm sorry! My mom is getting anxious, too, and she ate the darn stuff!

Yes Yes, I really loved your last review and it made me change around some of my ADR's even though I'm not vegetarian.

Please finish soon before I leave for my trip, I love the way you explain things.

:)

Okay---I'm skipping our Sunshine Seasons lunch and doing my full 'Ohana review. I may need to shorten it up and add later!

Some background on our 'Ohana day: my stomach was not well and I was very nervous about giving it too much fuel...so my enjoyment of some of the food was diminished.

We walked over to the Poly from the TTC---this was my idea and I felt bad about it. I thought the main building was much closer than it is and I hated that I made my mom hoof it. I also thought it was kind of a maze---I don't really love the Poly. I really prefer indoor corridors. I guess the location is good, and parts of it do feel Polynesian, but I'm not dying to stay here.

We checked in and had a seat at one of the little tables by the singer in the lobby/bar area. He was excellent! We enjoyed him and I wouldn't mind going back for that.

We were seated within maybe 5 minutes? We told them when we checked in that we were veg., btw. We were shown to our table, by a window (we requested AWAY from the meat, preferably near a window), by a girl who was obviously just running through her schtick about "save room for dessert." Our waiter arrived...I don't remember his name and took our drink orders (no fancy ones here with DDP).

SO...getting on to the food...

47b7d605b3127ccebafaeb528ed100000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

47b7d605b3127ccebafaeba10f1200000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

Fried Wontons served with peanut sauce, chimichurri sauce and harissa
Mixed greens with a honey-lime dressing

The wontons and dip. The wontons were very nice and crisp but a little on the greasy side, I thought ('though I may have enjoyed this had my tummy not been upset). All of the dips were good, although my sister definitely liked the peanut dip the best, as did I (although less emphatically and enthusiastically than she did). I don't remember the other two very well, although I do recall that they were a little spicier and maybe a little more herb based?

The salad was...oh, you know...the BEST salad EVER? It was great. The greans were tender and fresh...and field greens rather than iceburg; I don't care for iceburg much. The dressing was awesome---sweet but not too sweet, and kind of tangy. It was very light and just delicious. We'll be attempting the recipe at home, probably this weekend.

So, the guy who delivered these was not our waiter. He mentioned wings and shrimp, we said, "No, we're vegetarians. We told the podium staff." He seemed disinterested but compliant, said okay and went on about his business.

Our real waiter was kind of popping in and out and not staying long or giving much of an opportunity to mention we were veg. since we were thinking the podium folks hadn't noted it.

ANYWAY...next up was stir-fried veggies and the Maui scalloped potatoes.

47b7d605b3127ccebafaeb0f0fbc00000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

47b7d605b3127ccebafae87bce6100000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

The vegetables were unimpressive. They really added nothing to our enjoyment of the meal. Eh.

The scalloped potatoes were very good but overhyped on these boards. I wouldn't go in with such high expectations (I didn't go in with such high expectations and my mom did...and I enjoyed the potatoes a lot more than she did). I could certainly go for some potatoes now! They just weren't *that* special (although we have scalloped potatoes fairly regularly at home in the fall & winter).

Okay, so at this point we'd had two rounds of salad and wontons and were thinking about possibly even more (and more potatoes), and we hadn't heard anything about a veg. dish, and we were good with that.

WELL...our real waiter came around with the meat (actually, he set the bowl on my sister's head...that was a might bit awkward). We told him no, we're vegetarians, and he said, "OH! Then I have something special for you." It took awhile, and we really weren't terribly hungry for MORE food at this point, but eventually he and the other guy appeared with this:

47b7d605b3127ccebafae9220f9000000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

47b7d605b3127ccebafae9820f3000000026100FcN2bVi3Ym

Actually, they appeared with THREE of these---one for each of us (WAY too much food). The red stuff on the side is on the side because "it's hot and not everyone likes it, so we left it on the side." Hot is the understatement of the year---it was REALLY hot, and I like hot. Hot to the point that you couldn't really taste any of the flavor in the sauce.

Flavorless seems to be a trend with this dish actually. The veggies were basically the same as what we had on the table, but less flavorful (or, better put, flavorless). The noodles had a little bit of a strange flavor but very little of it (or any other flavor). The stuff in the pressed pot seemed completely flavorless.

The TOFU, though, was AWESOME. It was marinated in something (we're thinking the glaze from the wings) and then fried (I think). It was very, very tasty---sweet but a little tangy (again---but more tangy than the salad dressing), and perfectly fried---crisp outside, soft inside. My sister points out that it was fried but not greasy...which is nice!

If/when I go back, I will tell them that I'm a vegetarian and have eaten there before, and I want the starters and the sides and, if they still do the tofu dish, JUST the tofu---and keep it comin'! I think they were maybe a little stingy with the tofu because not everyone likes tofu. I've thought about this a great deal, and considering what the meat-eaters get, I don't think this would be an unreasonable request---and then we wouldn't waste the three nearly full bowls of noodles & veggies. So, that would be my STRONG recommendation (if you like tofu---and if you don't know for sure, try this!).

I will do dessert tomorrow morning because tonight's dinner is ready!

I just found this thread tonight and have read all the way through! You're doing a great job!!

Great reviews and pictures, loving it! Can't wait for more. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter