8:25a Hollywood and Vine or Rope Drop

Thomasboys

Mouseketeer
With the new tiers at HS, I'm trying to figure out our best strategy to get in as many of our favorite rides as we can! Would an 8:25a reservation at Hollywood and Vine or Rope Drop be a better strategy? I'm thinking the rope drop...

I'd go with rope drop! We've done RD at HS and found (this was pre-Galaxy's Edge) everyone ran to SDD, so we did Star Tours, RnR, and ToT with no waits.
I've never been to H&V but I'm guessing even if they take you early, you'll still be behind the crowds.

Would 100% do RD, you could probably knock out like 3 rides if you have a FP+ to SDD. The entire crowd will be rushing to TSL or SWGE most likely so the other rides should be walk ons for the first hour possibly. Also you can just grab breakfast at Woody's LunchBox which in my opinion is way better then H&V.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter