8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus, I really want to see this beautiful country and what a better time to do that!:thumbsup2

ITA! :thumbsup2 As mentioned before, we've driven the southern route - San Diego-Las Vegas-Grand Canyon-Mesa Verde-Texas-Oklahoma-Mephis-Vicksburg-New Orleans-Tampa & the northern route - CT-Cleveland-Cedar Point-Walnut Grove-Wall Drug-Cody-Yellwostone-Glacier N.P.-Seattle. Next summer will be the middle route: Seattle-Portland-Colorado Springs-Kansas City-St. Louis-Louisville-DC.

Not applicabale, but just to get it in here - also done: Kodiak-Seward-Tok, AK - several stops in Canada-Bellingham, WA, Seattle, Crystal Lake, SF, LA, PCH, spent a night sleeping in the car at the Del Mar Polo Fileds (SoCal), San Diego,Tijuanna(Just to say we went completely north -south US) AND Tampa, FL to New London, CT.

So, in summary we've driven north-south, west -east, south-north and east-west acoss this great lasd of ours. I haven't really traveled outside of the US (except for DCL Western & stupid trips to Tijuanna), but I KNOW I've see my county!

I can't imagine anyone taking one of these trips unless they were moving like we do, but I highly recommend jumping in the car and driving across the US if you have the time. :thumbsup2

I've been to London about 5x ...

and snow would have been pretty novel. I think I would have enjoied experiencing that!

2003_01_08-08_46_58.jpg

Beautiful picture!

I spent 8 weeks in London three years ago on a sabbatical. It snowed the first day I was there.

This is where I lived in Sydenham Hill near Cyrstal Palace. It's called "The Cedars."

CNV00001.jpg

Very nice, I think you get very good TV reception there!!

( Its under the BBC London transmitter)

ITA! :thumbsup2 As mentioned before, we've driven the southern route - San Diego-Las Vegas-Grand Canyon-Mesa Verde-Texas-Oklahoma-Mephis-Vicksburg-New Orleans-Tampa & the northern route - CT-Cleveland-Cedar Point-Walnut Grove-Wall Drug-Cody-Yellwostone-Glacier N.P.-Seattle. Next summer will be the middle route: Seattle-Portland-Colorado Springs-Kansas City-St. Louis-Louisville-DC.

I haven't really traveled outside of the US (except for DCL Western & stupid trips to Tijuanna), but I KNOW I've see my county!

I can't imagine anyone taking one of these trips unless they were moving like we do, but I highly recommend jumping in the car and driving across the US if you have the time. :thumbsup2

I've always wanted to take a cross country road trip. I did once, CA to Iowa, but we didn't stop and do touristy stuff. We were on a mission to get from point A to point B as quickly as possible.

Now after Cars, my son is interested in exploring the old Route 66. Maybe '09 since the next few years are spoken for.

Yes it’s down the road the land is already flattened and the international Station to Europe was already being built and opened November this year.

Its good for London to host it, I think we will do a good job, albeit we keep moaning about the cost, its put up my local Tax for the next five years but I feel all the country should assist by government.

Our biggest rivals I believe were France and very kindly a day or two before the vote, the French president slagged off the UK saying our food is terrible and there is only one country with worse food than us and that’s Finland.

Finland had four votes and we one by four votes. Good one!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Sometimes people (or countries) don't know when to keep their mouths shut!

I'm still here!

I'm anticipating the night that I lap Andy (Verandah Man). I'll still be up posting when he wakes up! Might not happen tonight since it is Sunday - but someday after a late hockey game, I'll catch him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter