$75 worth of Disney cards in less than 6 weeks!!!

Well after not doing any for about 2 months I have blown up in the last week. Just cashed out $39 for the last 7 days....Pretty happy about that!

Well after not doing any for about 2 months I have blown up in the last week. Just cashed out $39 for the last 7 days....Pretty happy about that!

I'm having the opposite. After taking a break for vacation, I have been trying like crazy lately. Just trying to get enough at this point to keep token doubling!! Barely getting any surveys and I have a few that haven't credited yet. Ugh....

That is strange usually it is all or nothing....

I just hit my 75th survey to keep elite status yesterday....Did less than $10 in July and August....

I made my first redemption today for gift cards (kohl's) that I plan to help with Christmas shopping. Do these work just like the cards you buy at the store? Thanks.

Hi, hippsmom! Yes, ma'am, these work just like a gift card you would buy at a Kohl's store or any other store that sells the physical gift cards. Gift cards are mailed out once a week, and I think it's on Fridays, just so you'll know to get an idea of when to expect your GC (somewhere around the 12th or 13th, if I'm right about them mailing out on Friday).

Survey availability is so variable -- it depends on many factors including of course your demographic profile but also on luck: if you happen to go in to attempt surveys at a time of day when new ones were just added so all of the demographic segments haven't met their quotas yet, for example. I've heard that Sundays are rough for getting into surveys because they don't add new ones or not as many. So keep trying!

If you're having problems getting into surveys, you can always try again later in the day...or try at a different time of day than you usually try. Have your spouse attempt a survey if you can't get in, because there may be something else available for the other gender.

And if you see (on the website or in a special email) an invitation to a targeted (numbered) survey, take that one first! You've been prescreened for it based on your answers to the QR profiler, but popular demographic segments will hit their quotas quickly. Grab those quickly!

I hope these tips help! Thanks to all for your enthusiasm and support for QuickRewards! If you have any other questions, reply here or email me directly (the quickest way) at becky@quickrewards.net. Happy to help!

This has been a sanity saver!:goodvibes

I'm currently undergoing some health issues that force me to rest A LOT which I am terrible at doing -- I can't stand sitting still!

Reading this thread motivated me to join some of the reward sites and it has not only saved my sanity, but I've managed to accrue some points/dollars! Just wanted to thank everyone for the info and appreciate the time killers!!!

(I also LOVE having motivation to do something to put toward our Dis trip next summer!!!) :cheer2:

Hi gang,

Can anyone advise how long they are seeing it takes to transfer funds from the QR survey site to the QR account? I hope you all know what I'm talking about. It seems to be taking a while so just wondering as I'm hoping to see it post any day now. Thanks all.

Okay. editing. Just read back on post and see that they do this transfer on occassion??? So giving a shout out to Dmitry....transferring soon? ;O)

Just started over. After collecting my shopping bonus from last quarter and doing a few surveys I am buck up to 8.45. It's so sad starting over, but I have until next October to build up our trip fund again.

Hi gang,

Can anyone advise how long they are seeing it takes to transfer funds from the QR survey site to the QR account? I hope you all know what I'm talking about. It seems to be taking a while so just wondering as I'm hoping to see it post any day now. Thanks all.

Okay. editing. Just read back on post and see that they do this transfer on occassion??? So giving a shout out to Dmitry....transferring soon? ;O)

I know that what help save my sanity when I was unemployment for 2 years was survey sites.

Hi, pearljammer! Dmitry tells me that transfers from the QuickRewards CINT panel to QuickRewards are processed twice a month. The last transfer was done last weekend, so it will be another week and a half. Hang in there -- CINT just isn't as Quick as we are! ;)

disneydreamin247, I'm so glad to hear that QR has been able to help you build up a Disney fund! Watching your balance grow and knowing that it's going to something specific, special for your family, is a good feeling! It makes our staff happy to know we're able to help you meet your goals!

If anyone has any other questions about QR, we're lurking here at the DIS, or you can grab me faster with a direct email to becky@quickrewards.net.

Hi, pearljammer! Dmitry tells me that transfers from the QuickRewards CINT panel to QuickRewards are processed twice a month. The last transfer was done last weekend, so it will be another week and a half. Hang in there -- CINT just isn't as Quick as we are! ;)

disneydreamin247, I'm so glad to hear that QR has been able to help you build up a Disney fund! Watching your balance grow and knowing that it's going to something specific, special for your family, is a good feeling! It makes our staff happy to know we're able to help you meet your goals!

If anyone has any other questions about QR, we're lurking here at the DIS, or you can grab me faster with a direct email to becky@quickrewards.net.

I've been a member since 08 and QR has helped me fund 3 Disney trips so far. :goodvibes We are now working on trip #4's fund. You just can't beat free money!

... but when you start a survey and cannot complete due to the quote being met, should you click the take another or should you exit all the way out and go back through the email link?

I'm trying to make sure I do it right so I don't spend time taking surveys without working toward Mouse Money!!! :earboy2:

Thanks

That's not a silly question at all, dimndgal1! The answer is: it depends. For all survey routers except one particular one (I believe it's Daily Survey Router USA), it's okay to attempt again without clicking through the QR link. I myself close the window and click the QR link again on every router just to be sure.

HTH!

Anyone else have trouble with GF and Your2Cents today? I keep completing surveys and then they tell me I don't qualify after I finish the demo questions. :headache: It happened 3 times today! Now I can't qualify for anything and I hate to trouble support when it isn't their problem. It's on the survey's end.

... but when you start a survey and cannot complete due to the quote being met, should you click the take another or should you exit all the way out and go back through the email link?

I'm trying to make sure I do it right so I don't spend time taking surveys without working toward Mouse Money!!! :earboy2:

Thanks

I always exit out and go back in through the email. I figure...better safe than sorry.

Hi, disneydreamin247! To make sure I understand: you're doing the screener questions, qualifying for the full survey, answering all the detailed questions about the product or service, and then at the end when it asks you the demographic questions, at that point it's booting you?

I asked Dmitry and he said that he's seeing surveys crediting from all routers today so it's not a pattern that's impacting all members.

If it was just one router that did this, I could see it being a random programming bug on the part of the router guys. But if it affected you on more than one router, the one thing that comes to mind is that it could be a quality control check that's being failed. For example, when you first start a survey, it'll ask you certain demographic questions as part of the screening process. But at the end it'll repeat some of those questions as a quality control check, and if you don't answer them the same way, it could be booting you out for that reason.

Give it another try and make sure you're consistent with those profiling questions and see if you have better results. And don't feel bad about emailing for manual credit -- up to 5 a month -- when you go through an entire survey and get booted for no good reason at the end! We want to keep you as an active survey participant and having had these things happen to us in the past, we know how frustrating it is. Just make sure you include which router it was and on which date.

I've got my fingers crossed for you for better luck tomorrow! :)

Thanks Becky. I always answer questions honestly and read them all thoroughly. I don't know why it happened today. Then I would get an error message saying to try back later for other surveys through those routers. I gave up for the day and will start again tomorrow. I've been a member for 3 1/2 years and don't plan on going anywhere!

Howdy, disneydreamin247! I had forgotten that you'd said you were a QR vet -- you knew that stuff already (about reading questions carefully, etc.). Sorry about that! No idea what might have been up yesterday, then, except a run of bad luck in getting multiple surveys with programming errors. :( I hope that you have a better day today! Be sure you submit those manual credit requests to support, and if you continue to have trouble, give Dmitry at shout at the support address or submit a trouble ticket so he can have the tech guys look into it further!

Thanks so much for being a long-time active member of QR!

I actually had a banner day yesterday. I had no problem getting five surveys to qualify for the bonus and even did an extra one just to be sure. Some of the first surveys credited before I finished the last ones.

I hope to see the bonus by the end of today.:thumbsup2

:cool1: Woot, just another shout out for how great QR is! I joined 9/7/11 and just cashed out for my first $100 Disney gift card. Took just over a month. :banana:

The surveys have definately been the best for me. I do get declined a lot but I just exit out and go back in through the link. I pretty much do this with all of them until either I get bored/tired or it won't let me go back in (there are a few that do this). I haven't had any problems with crediting but I've recently started switching browsers after reading a few comments here. I also clear my cookies a couple times a day. Anyway, I am super excited! Gonna try and pay for MVMCP with these. :love:

Becky, I got an email last night about the Offer Portal. I'm very confused about that stuff. Everytime I try clicking on those (besides the videos) they usually want me to go through a bazillion pages of offers. Do you need to go through them all? It's not really worth it to go through 5-10 pages of fluff for a couple of pennies. But maybe I am not understanding it.

Also, the email said to email at the end of the month for doubling. Does that mean I need to keep track of each offer and then email later? Again, seems like a lot of work.

I'm sure I'm not really understanding how that works (heck, it took me a while to understand the survey part). I guess I'd love to hear tips or better directions involving anything besides the surveys and shopping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter