7-night Wonder dining rotations?

@Dug720 I understand.

I would prefer to be in Animators for 3 nights (with the upgraded screens), or Tiana's 3 nights. But I still do not intend to ask for a dinning rotation. It's the one "Surprise" we have on the trip.

I'm on the 9 night Alaska cruise this year and won't be booking a Palo dinner until onboard because I don't want to miss Tiana's! I assume that we will be in each MDR 3 times, but DCL does have a way to mess that up. Probably 2 in one, 3 in another and 4 in the last :lmao:

@Dug720 I understand.

I would prefer to be in Animators for 3 nights (with the upgraded screens), or Tiana's 3 nights. But I still do not intend to ask for a dinning rotation. It's the one "Surprise" we have on the trip.

I'm on the 9 night Alaska cruise this year and won't be booking a Palo dinner until onboard because I don't want to miss Tiana's! I assume that we will be in each MDR 3 times, but DCL does have a way to mess that up. Probably 2 in one, 3 in another and 4 in the last :lmao:

My primary thing is trying to skip the main rotation in Triton's - which is why I really think I'm going to call and change the request back to Tritons and just Palo it that night - hopefully timed so I can at least check in with my serving team.

Sorry for the newbie question, but how/can anyone request a specific dinning rotation? I say I'm a newbie as this is only our second cruise. But it would be nice to have that flexibility.

Sorry for the newbie question, but how/can anyone request a specific dinning rotation? I say I'm a newbie as this is only our second cruise. But it would be nice to have that flexibility.

I don't request a rotation in those words. I will call and request something like the MDR I would like for the first night (my least fave menu so I don't feel like I am missing anything by booking Palo) or Animator's Palate for Pirate Night.

Will that determine the rotation? Sure. But it eliminates the "why did she want this rotation?" question if the rotations change. (Such as going from 1231231 to 1231123 or something.)

Oh! Okay, that definitely makes sense. Is Triton's mostly sea-food? I am NOT a huge sea-food fan so I may opt to skip that as well.

Oh! Okay, that definitely makes sense. Is Triton's mostly sea-food? I am NOT a huge sea-food fan so I may opt to skip that as well.

Duck-heavy. Snails. Just not my thing. Menus are on DCL blog.

/shudder - doesn't sound like a winner for me either. Thanks for the tip about the menus!
The Grand Marnier Souffle at dessert is yummy though! And there are other items on the menu at Triton's, so make sure to look at the menu before you decide to skip the restaurant.

The Grand Marnier Souffle at dessert is yummy though! And there are other items on the menu at Triton's, so make sure to look at the menu before you decide to skip the restaurant.

Yes, I should add that being gluten-free also limits me in terms of the menu. Not everything can be prepared gluten-free, so I was left with the everyday choices which was fine, but boring after the other two nights.

@Geomom - ooh! Thank you for that. Some of those offerings DO sound delicious... so many decisions. It does look like they have well-rounded offerings. :)

Also, makes sense that not all can be Gluten-free being a heavy decision influence @Dug720

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter