7 day Park hopper?

I'm thinking it was on the website.

We went in March with the kids for free thing and I booked through the disney site.

I bought 4 day passes and a character breakfast. Our price was 722.10. 2 adult tickets and 2 child tickets (at least I think they were - 7 & 9 year olds).

Not sure how good a deal that is (not that I care at this point! ;) ). How far away am I from the annual pass? I see that Matterhorn listed 2 prices - is one for SoCal residents and the other for the rest of us?

Kim, the annual passes (BTW were neighbors I live near Folsom!) start at $239 for the Deluxe (anything less would be for Southern CA residents) The current 4 day pass price is $169 and $139 (kids) so you would have to pay the difference to upgrade. If there is any chance of going again in the next year it is worth the money. Here's a list of the blackout dates for the Deluxe pass, basically its holidays and Saturdays in the summer. http://adisneyland.disney.go.com/media/dlr_v0200/en_US/ap/bod/deluxe_bod_0906.pdf

Thank you all. I guess I should give more info. DH and I will be getting AP's along with my soon to be 5 yr old. But we have friends going with us and they willnot go again during the yr so an AP for all of them is just not a great idea.

Now if they get 1 AP so they can get the AP discount at DLH then it's worth it, but not worth it for the twins (3 yrs old ) to get AP's. So it comes down to could they get 1 AP and then everyone else get a 7 day pass. So can you see the issue and how it could work out... well maybe.... well, we will try.

Oh and Kim and Amy, I live in Vacaville and went to Mira Loma for High school when I lived in Sac. It's good to read some Sac area DISers.
Enjoy.

kc10family said:
Thank you all. I guess I should give more info. DH and I will be getting AP's along with my soon to be 5 yr old. But we have friends going with us and they willnot go again during the yr so an AP for all of them is just not a great idea.

Now if they get 1 AP so they can get the AP discount at DLH then it's worth it, but not worth it for the twins (3 yrs old ) to get AP's. So it comes down to could they get 1 AP and then everyone else get a 7 day pass. So can you see the issue and how it could work out... well maybe.... well, we will try.

Oh and Kim and Amy, I live in Vacaville and went to Mira Loma for High school when I lived in Sac. It's good to read some Sac area DISers.
Enjoy.

You can book the room for them and then they wouldn't have to get an AP at all if they didn't want to. AP holders can book 2 (maybe 3, I can't remember) rooms at the AP rate. So just book it for them if you will be checking in at the same time and put their names on the reservation!

Then they can buy 2 adult tickets, get the two 3 year old tickets free!! It will be a really great deal, about $340 for all 4 7 day tickets!! You can't beat that

kc10family said:
I live in Vacaville and went to Mira Loma for High school when I lived in Sac. It's good to read some Sac area DISers.
Enjoy.
Sent you a PM!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter