7/31/04 Rollcall

Thx I've been answering their questions all weekend. Hopefully they will book this week!

Hi all. Just kicking this up to see if there is anyone new out there.

Have a great weekend.

Patti

If my friends sign on, we're up to 6 families????!!!!

My friends didn't book, bummer! Oh well, I guess we will have to meet new friends!!!!

Hi all. Just bumping us up to see if there is anyone else out there. We were getting pretty far back.

Have a great weekend.

Nothing better than hot, hot weather, sunshine, tropical islands, etc.................Just do it!pirate:

Oh Boy I can't wait, it's 7am here, it's very cold, it's very wet and I'm at work. I'm just trying to imagine the trip to cheer me up and make me feel warmer. brrrrrrrrrrr

Well, it's Halloween here! we are still looking forward to the tropical weather of summer cruisin'.....who's in????????

I know I'm getting excited and My DH who rags me all the time about being too anxious said the other day, "I can't wait until it is time for the cruise". :earseek:

Patti

Hey! It's only a matter of time.............

jlawall,

Where in PA are you from? I am originally from Erie and moved to VA 11 years ago.

Patti

I live on the other side of PA in Newtown, Bucks, CTY. I was in Erie, PA last spring for my DD16's state gymnastic meet! It's about 7 hours from where we live. How do you like VA?

jlawall,

That's cool. It sounds like you are in my brother's area. One is in Coopersburg and one is in Reading.

I love VA. Except for the traffic of course. I don't think I will ever get used to it.

Can't wait to meet you next year. Sounds like we are getting a pretty good group together. Right gang???

Patti

Hey Patti, eventually all of these really cool Disney freaks are going to sign up for our cruise and have an amazing vaca because most of them will realize that WE are really fun people to cruise with!

Well gang, we've just completed the next step towards our cruise next year. Flights have been booked, flying from Edinburgh to London and then onto Orlando on the 30th July. Hire car is also booked.

Next thing I know we'll be packing! lol

Only thing I need to sort out is a new passport as my son is on mine and as from November the United States is not allowing a child on a parents passport, they need to have their own.

:sunny: pirate:

Hey Scott! You are ahead of us! We haven't yet booked our flights. We're not sure yet what day we want to arrive. We want to go at least a day ahead but we are waiting until it is closer to see when our daughters are available with their sports, etc.... Lucky you!:jester:

I've been checking airfare but nothing is cheap enough for me yet. I'm pretty sure we are going down the day before but not sure yet where we want to stay.

Patti

Well I've just booked into the Radisson at the Port on the 30th, got a really good rate via expedia.

All thats left to do now is pack and save up some spending money.

Are any of you prebooking anything, wine packs, etc.

I can't wait :hyper:

We bought the wine package on ship last summer, it was pretty good. We're not ready to decide how long we are staying in FL prior to the trip. It depends on our DDs schedules.......after the New year we will make some decisions.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter