60+ BRV 2020 points left @ $15.00/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

westcoastsunshine

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
Hi All,

I have 60+ points left for 2020 @ $15./point to rent at BRV starting August 1, 2020.
Enjoy the food and wine festival which started August 29th this year!!

Take the boat over to Magic Kingdom, enjoy the electric boat parade in the evening and toast marshmallows
At the fire pit. New to the resort are wine tastings and various classes like cake decorating.
I use PayPal.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi! Is the date range set, we are actually looking for the 19th- 26th of September. Thanks!

Hi! Is the date range set, we are actually looking for the 19th- 26th of September. Thanks!
I can book this for you on October 19th due to the 11 month window. DVC members are allowed to book 1
Week ahead. What did you have in mind?

Looking for a studio for the first or second week of september- 5 nights. 2 over 18 and 2 children 3 and 5

Looking for a studio for the first or second week of september- 5 nights. 2 over 18 and 2 children 3 and 5
Hi
Yes, both weeks are available. If you would like to
Book, please PRIVATE message me your details.
Names, addresses, phone numbers , email address.
Date for check in and out.

Thank you.

Hi
Yes, both weeks are available. If you would like to
Book, please PRIVATE message me your details.
Names, addresses, phone numbers , email address.
Date for check in and out.

Thank you.

Just figured out the reply feature... I do not know if I can private message yet since I am new. How do I do that?

Hi
Go back.to the forum rules and read how to start a conversation. I am so sorry but I am forbidden to
Display any email addresses or phone numbers as
I could be kicked off this site.

Looking for a studio in any resort for 1 for 1/7-1/12, 2020. I can also be flexible and check in on the 8th with checkout on either the 12th or 13th, but first choice is the 7th-12th.

Looking for a studio in any resort for 1 for 1/7-1/12, 2020. I can also be flexible and check in on the 8th with checkout on either the 12th or 13th, but first choice is the 7th-12th.
Sorry Violet...I have nothing left for January so it must be after August 1st/20.

I'm looking for Sept 18-27. Do you still have points available?
Yes, how can I help you?
Please send names, addresses, phone numbers, check in and out dates
by PM. Magic Express and Dining Plan info can be booked later next year.I
also ages of any children.

I'm a newbie....rules require I have at least 10 posts before I can PM. So....I haven't earned that privilege yet. I'm diligently working on it :P

Would you like
I'm a newbie....rules require I have at least 10 posts before I can PM. So....I haven't earned that privilege yet. I'm diligently working on it :P
Do you happen to know how many points you need? If you provide the dates....is it the 18th-27th..studio?

The dates are sept 18-27. Studio. Sorry for the delay...it locks me out of posting after like 4 posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!