6 kids under the age of 6 take on WDW, will Santa still visit when we get home?

Hi Everyone!

Sorry that it's been a couple of days since I last posted...I'm hoping to do so tomorrow, but no guarantees. Today was a crummy day and this weekend my Mom and I are going away overnight to celebrate our birthdays. Hers was the 30th and mine is on Tuesday, instead of doing gifts, we figured we'd have some girl time. :cutie:

Hope everyone is well and I promise to update, soon!!
Kristen:goodvibes

Hi Everyone!

Sorry that it's been a couple of days since I last posted...I'm hoping to do so tomorrow, but no guarantees. Today was a crummy day and this weekend my Mom and I are going away overnight to celebrate our birthdays. Hers was the 30th and mine is on Tuesday, instead of doing gifts, we figured we'd have some girl time. :cutie:

Hope everyone is well and I promise to update, soon!!
Kristen:goodvibes

No worries Kristen!! I'm enjoying your TR so much, I don't want to rush thru anyway:goodvibes That sounds divine having a little girl time for your birthdays!! You'll have to give us a little mini report on your sure to be fab weekend!!

Paula

Happy birthday!!

Great trip report! Really great pictures! The one of the big wheel is so nice - last time we stayed at Pop, our room was the first room on the first floor right as you pass the Big Wheel (Room 0101)!

Enjoying your report - sounds like yall had a GREAT trip!

I just found your TR and I wanted to say hello!

I too live in Plymouth, MA!

I am excited as I will be taking my girls to Disney in December and staying at Pop for the 1st time as well. I will be also doing MVMCP!

Sue

No worries Kristen!! I'm enjoying your TR so much, I don't want to rush thru anyway:goodvibes That sounds divine having a little girl time for your birthdays!! You'll have to give us a little mini report on your sure to be fab weekend!!

Paula

Happy birthday!!

Thanks Paula for understanding!! It was so nice to spend time with my Mom, she's been wanting to do an overnight for years and since I've been busy having babies, nursing babies, etal these last 6 years, there wasn't the time. So this year was the year for us. We had a great time in Providence, RI, stayed in beautiful hotel (The Westin) and had dinner out and a couple glasses of wine and shopped until we dropped!! It was really fun to have that girl time. :cutie: And thanks for my birthday wishes.....I'll turn 36 tomorrow, ugh!! How'd that happen so soon!?!!!:confused3

Great trip report! Really great pictures! The one of the big wheel is so nice - last time we stayed at Pop, our room was the first room on the first floor right as you pass the Big Wheel (Room 0101)!

Enjoying your report - sounds like yall had a GREAT trip!

Hi!! Thanks for joining me!! We did have a wonderful trip!! :cloud9: I hope update later today or tomorrow. Stay tuned...lots to come!!

I just found your TR and I wanted to say hello!

I too live in Plymouth, MA!

I am excited as I will be taking my girls to Disney in December and staying at Pop for the 1st time as well. I will be also doing MVMCP!

Sue

Hi Sue!! Welcome to my TR!!! You live in Plymouth, too!?:confused3 It really is a small world, isn't it?!! Aww...you're going to LOVE Pop and Disney in December and MVMCP!!!!!!:santa: It's really a magical time of year to go and you will not regret it!! How old are your girls? I wonder if our kids go to the same schools?!!:)

Thanks for being patient with me, I"ve downloaded some more pics and I'm ready to write but right now I have to get Cole up from his nap. So I'll do my best to write tonight after the boys go to bed. Talk to you then and Happy Monday!!!:cutie:

So, I left off on our way to Mexico, we love the ride and the outdoor market...it's so "real" in there and it's just fun to look around at things. We ate there last year for lunch and Ethan swore the volcano they have painted on the wall over the ride was real, keep in mind he was only 4, and Disney is so good at making things a reality, too. It kept "errupting" and he remembered that this year, too!!:cutie: We went on the ride and really enjoyed ourselves, sorry no pics, here, we were having too much fun and it was over before it started. The kids all got the newest attachment to their masks and we were on our way....From there we headed to China..

Disney1208145.jpg

When we got to China, there was a line just forming to see Mulan and her dragon (for the life of me, I can not remember his name!? anyone??:confused3 )!! We got right in the line and waited and were seen within minutes. I got some cute pictures....here are a few of us waiting in line....

Todd & Cole
Disney1208146.jpg

Tracey & Emmi
Disney1208147.jpg

The kids finally getting autographs
Disney1208148.jpg

Cole keeping his eye on Mulan
Disney1208149.jpg

Disney1208150.jpg

I really like this one:
Disney1208151.jpg

After our photo opt, Tracey and I wanted to check out the gift shop. Her Mom was in Disney in July and as a gift, her Mom bought her a "cash cat" from China. Evidentally if you display it in your home, it's bound to bring you cash, well, it's worked for Tracey and Adam!! No kidding, they've come into money and a nice bit of it...and a couple of times! So, needless to say, I was getting one for us and my parents since my Dad's job is iffy these days..and who can't use some more cash??:confused3 It's worth the $5 investment and although I can't report (yet!!) that we've come into any cash, there is always hope!!:thumbsup2

At this point it was time to FINALLY head over to Soarin' so Tracey, Adam and kids could ride.:dance3: Since Zach was too short, they asked if we minded if they could take Ethan again since we had gotten 4 fastpasses earlier in the day. Of course we said sure so that left Todd & I with Lucas, Zach, Cole and Emmi. Emmi was sleeping, Cole was having a snack
Disney1208154.jpg

and Lucas and Zach were bummed they couldn't ride. Since it was SO quiet right now in the park (dinnertime!), I decided I would take the 'big' boys
Disney1208153.jpg

over to see Figment again...we literally walked in and all the way through the "line" and got right on. The boys were so stinkin' cute on the ride...now they knew to anticipate Figment spraying his stinky skunk smell so they literally help their noses through the entire time!! LOL!:rotfl:

On the way back I saw Todd talking to a lady and her husband and talk about a small world.....he played soccer with the guy all through high school and they were catching up! Well, remember, Todd lives in MA now, grew up in Philadelphia and this guy still lives there!!! Crazy!!:eek:

We still had some time to kill before Tracey and Adam came off of Soarin' so I had some tricks in my bag for the kid and proceeded to give them Disney tattoo's to surprise Mom and Dad. They thought they were pretty cool.:cool2:

Finally, everyone was together again, Tracey and Adam loved Soarin':lovestruc and it was time to talk dinner. We had planned to just grab counter service back at Pop, but the park was so quiet so we decided to grab some dinner there and catch just a few more things.....

One more picture before we left Soarin....
Disney1208152.jpg

The kids kept asking when we would see Nemo and we decided to sneak that in right before dinner, we headed the way and heard "Mine ,Mine, Mine" on the way, we knew we were in the right spot. We took a quick ride, the kids loved it and it was time for dinner. It was late, about 7 o'clock and we were all starving. We headed to the Electric Umbrella, walked right in, got dinner and found a fantastic seat outsides, just in time for the fountain shows. They were really cool, having the fountain jump to the music, see the Christmas lights sparkling around us, it was a nice end to a great day.:cloud9:

We decided it was time to call it a day but hoped to see one more thing on the way out....

Disney1208158.jpg

It was closed for rehab last year when we were here, so I was excited to finally get to ride it this year!!! The kids were behaving,so why not?:confused3 We rode as families this time and glad we did cause we got some great pictures from the ride....trying to figure out how to save these from my email account..anyone?:confused3 If I can figure it out, I"ll post them..sorry, I tried!!!

Tomorrow was suppose to be AK, but we decided to take another day at MK...stay tuned.....:goodvibes

Mulan's dragon is named Mushu... :) Glad I could help. I enjoyed the update! For next time, just so you know, they'll usually let you use fastpasses after your one-hour window is up, just not before... we've never had trouble using fastpasses when we were running late...

Is it Mushi???

Glad to hear you had a fun weekend!!! Hope you're starting all your Planning!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

Your DH looks more and more, to me like the guy who won the first episode of The Apprentice...Bill something...AGHHHH...it's going to drive me crazy to remember his name.

I have a very crazy, "small world" story but, I'm in such a rush I can't tell you right now but, it absolutely made my whole day.

I'll PM you back, soon!:goodvibes

Mulan's dragon is named Mushu... :) Glad I could help. I enjoyed the update! For next time, just so you know, they'll usually let you use fastpasses after your one-hour window is up, just not before... we've never had trouble using fastpasses when we were running late...

Mushu!! I knew once someone said it I'd remember!! Ahh!! You can tell I have a house full of boys and only want to watch Mulan once!! Heehee!!:rotfl: Thanks. Oh, good tip about FP! We had to get to lunch so it would have been hours afterwards...so pretty sure it wouldn't have worked??:confused3

Is it Mushi???

Glad to hear you had a fun weekend!!! Hope you're starting all your Planning!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

Your DH looks more and more, to me like the guy who won the first episode of The Apprentice...Bill something...AGHHHH...it's going to drive me crazy to remember his name.

I have a very crazy, "small world" story but, I'm in such a rush I can't tell you right now but, it absolutely made my whole day.

I'll PM you back, soon!:goodvibes

Hi!!! :wave2:

Bill Resnick (something like that)?? Is that his name? Todd gets that all of the time!! Especially when the show was on and he was a bit skinnier. But he just heard that again last week sometime in work, too funny!!:lmao:

Plans are being worked on....not in stone yet, so not worth talking about, but promise to keep you posted!!:cutie:

Can't wait to hear your "small world" story! We'll talk soon! Stay warm this week, it's going to be COLD later this week! :cold:

Mushu!! I knew once someone said it I'd remember!! Ahh!! You can tell I have a house full of boys and only want to watch Mulan once!! Heehee!!:rotfl: Thanks. Oh, good tip about FP! We had to get to lunch so it would have been hours afterwards...so pretty sure it wouldn't have worked??:confused3

We had a fastpass that "expired" at noon or so, and we used it at 3:30 or 4:00 that afternoon... all they usually check is that you're past the "start time" of the fastpass...

What a lovely day at Epcot! I really want to meet Mulan this trip. Only Mushu was out when we hit up China on our last trip.

Look at you, being all flexible with your plans! I can't wait to hear about your day at MK.

Excellent trip report. Your boys are so cute. Me and my best friend hope to take a trip all together at one point too. But right now my family is going in May and i'm getting very excited reading your report. I just can't wait to be there.:cheer2:

What a lovely day at Epcot! I really want to meet Mulan this trip. Only Mushu was out when we hit up China on our last trip.

Look at you, being all flexible with your plans! I can't wait to hear about your day at MK.

It was a lovely day in Epcot, LL!! I know, you wouldn't think I was a control freak or anything with all these variations of plans, would you?!! LOL!!:rotfl:

Excellent trip report. Your boys are so cute. Me and my best friend hope to take a trip all together at one point too. But right now my family is going in May and i'm getting very excited reading your report. I just can't wait to be there.:cheer2:

Thanks for your compliment on the boys!!:lovestruc I think they are pretty cute, too. heehee!! Oh!! You have to plan a trip with your best friend....it was SO nice!! I can't believe it's been a month since we've been home already....sniff, sniff!!!:sad1: You're on countdown with your May trip, it will be here before you know it!!:cheer2: Thanks for reading!!:cutie:

Great report so far. The pictures are adorable. :thumbsup2

You are doing such a fantastic job on your report! I'm all caught up now and can't wait for more!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter