6/22/02 western roll call

Hokiecruiser5, do get in touch with some of us with teens. It makes it easier for the kids when they get on the ship to meet up with each other. Let's keep this thread going too and maybe we will find some more families cruising on June 22, 2002.

Hi, Beth and Hokie and families--
It is so great to hear from all of you.
DH (Howard) and I were on the 7 day Magic eastern caribbean sailing memorial day week of 2001, together with rcdisneyfam and carolines and their families. I am sure that any of us would love to "share the magic" with anyone new to DCL. Feel free to email me at keenercam@aol.com if I can be of any help.

Well, here is the first of my "in"famous surveys--
do you all have early seating? or late seating?

Looking forward to your responses--let's keep this thread up front and see if we can attract the attention of any others on our sailing!:smooth:
Cam

We have the late seating, but my parents want to change to the early seating. We had late last cruise and didn't mind it. Beth

Hi 6/22/02 CRUISERS. We (all 12 of us) have EARLY dinning. Can`t wait:bounce: I can taste the food now.:D Starting to get some ideas on what to do at the islands from books and websites. KEEP in TOUCH :D :) :D

Hi Beth,

I grew up in the Pittsburgh area and was wondering what part of town you are from. I grew up along the Allegheny River up in Oakmont, then moved to New Kensington where my parents live now.

I am really enjoying the success the Steelers this year and wish them well in the next game against New England.

I am looking forward to the possibility of meeting you, and your family, on the Magic in June. A super time will be had by all.

Take Care!

Howard

:wave: :earsboy:

Hi everyone! We have the late seating but I'm trying to get it changed to early....DD thinks she'll miss too much in CG if we eat late. At this point we are on the waiting list to change but I really don't care when we eat as long as we EAT!! Any other teens out there who would like to e-mail ours..DD (15) and DS (12)!!:bounce:

Hi all, finally back on the boards. I have not been able to get on in days as I am sure everyone else had problems. Glad they are back up. Well, we should find out soon when the May 11th cruisers get their info on the excursions, then we can plan better what we want to do on the islands. Hope all is well, we are venturing south for the week of Feb. 18th with the kids in the car and going to see Caroline and Mike S. in GA and making our way back up to NY. So, everyone keep this thread going and hope all is well with everyone.

Roberta, Ralph, and family,

Have a very safe and pleasant trip down south to visit Mike and Caroline! Enjoy yourself and make sure you save a bit of that southern hospitality for the rest of us.

Howard

Howard & Cam...We have finalized the "Road Trip" to GA to visit Caroline & Mike. Starting out spending 4 days with them and, seeing that we are 7 hrs. from Disney and we have a day left on a hopper pass, we decided to hit Disney for a 2 night stay, got the HoJo special at Maingate West for $35.99 per night, using up the one day probably at MK and maybe hop over to MGM. On our way home, we are stopping for 2 days in North Caroline at friends we have there and then home to Syracuse. I guess me being out of work and Ralph getting the time off the kids have is an opportunity to do this. We have never driven down there, so it is just a little tast of the Disney Magic to hold us over until June!!! Can't wait to see everyone in June. :pinkbounc

We are at 141 days and counting!!! Looking forward to other June 22 Magic -Western cruisers to sign on and say hello.

Howard

We will be there also. We have two boys 20 & 17. Can't wait to see the excursions offered. This will be our 3rd cruise with Disney.
Looking forward to meeting fellow DIS members.

TennDVC, welcome to the 6/22/02 cruise list. Email us any time and keep in touch on the boards. Our kids are son 17 and daughter 13.

Thanks, Maybe the boys could email each other. It makes it easier for them to find someone on the ship to hang out with.
At 17 they're too old for Common Grounds, and to young for
the clubs.

TennDVC, drop me an email to cometti@twcny.rr.com and let me know your son's name and email address and I can give it to my son. It does make it easier once they get on the ship. Drop a line any time.

Where is everyone? Had to dig way back in the pages for this post. We should be able to see what excursions will be offered by the end of Feb. for the Western Caribbean. Hope everyone is doing well. 130 somthing days to go!!!

I've seen a lot of teens listed on this cruise. I have a 6 yr old son, besides my 13 yr old. Does anyone have any younger children? I'm reading all the trip reports and getting excited, but it still seems so far away. I can't wait til the excursions are released. Beth

Beth, I think Hokiecruiser5 has a 7 yr. son, look back in the posts of this posting and checkout hokiecruiser5's post. We are getting excited too!! How is everyone else on the 6/22 list?

Hi, everyone! Have missed being on here, but my hard drive at work crashed and no time at home to get on line. Can you believe how close we are getting? Just four and a half months to go! How cold is it where you are? In the forties here, and looking forward to caribbean sun!!!
Hey, Roberta, if you see the excursion list before we do, can you let us know? I will do the same!
Have a great day, everyone!

Love, Cam :cool:

p.s. TJMaxx has all sorts of great summer wear, including bathing suits, beach totes, and very cute tommy hilfiger sunglasses for $14.99. Treat yourself and use the cruise as an excuse!!!:D

Hey Cam and everyone on 6/22 cruise. Getting ready to head to Caroline & Mike's when the kids get home on Wednesday. Anyway, going south so we can warm up for the mid-winter recess that the kids have off. It was a hight of like 20 degrees here today, down into the single digits on the thermometer. We should see the excursions on the web by the end of February. I keep checking Disney's official site on the web. Anyway, I will be away from the computer for about 10 days. So talk to everyone soon...Roberta

Just wanted to update this thread and put it "up front" again to see if there are any other June 22 - Magic (Western) cruisers that want to check in and join the party!!!!

We have only 124 days to go!!!!

Oh to be there now.....

Howard

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter