6/22/02 western roll call

keenercam

Loves Mickey!
Hi, everyone!!
Just wondering who will be joining us on the Magic's 6/22/02 sailing to the western caribbean. Would love to "meet" some people ahead of time. DH (turning 39 on the ship) and I (38) sailed 5/26/01 with DD and DS, but are going this one "kidless"! Who will be on board with us?

We sailed with you last May! We decided this month (were visiting with Cyndilou who also sailed with us last year) to investigage a time to go on the western cruise. Got out here to check the board and see if there were any names I still recognized! Will let you know if we decide on this date.

Mike (38) and Caroline (35) will there!!!! We can't wait. With all this winter weather we are getting, the cruise is sounding better and better, if that is possible.

:pinkbounc :pinkbounc

Snow, what is that??!! No snow up here in Syracuse, for a change!! Only 7 inches all year. But the Caribbean sounds better than freezing temperatures. Hope we find more people that are going like last year's cruise.

Where are the other families going with us on our cruise? I see other names on the list, where are you??? Maybe we 5 families that I know of have the ship to ourselves.

This is the DH (Howard) listed above in Keenercam's note. I just wanted to chime in and say that I am greatly looking forward to the cruise and seeing our May 2001 cruise friends again. We would love to meet others that will be cruising/partying with us in June on the Western Cruise on the Magic. We are looking forward to counting down the days with you all. Take Care and Happy New Year!

:wave: :earsboy:

Hi there Howard, glad to see you on the boards. Well, hope we find more people going with us. We are all getting so excited too. June will be here before we know it. Stay warm over the winter!!

Hi everyone! We'll be on the 6/22 Magic! Me (41) DH (44) DD (16) and DS (12). Did the 3-day Wonder in Nov. 00 and loved it. Anyone have kids the same age as ours who would like to e-mail before the cruise? Counting the days........:pinkbounc

Corl4, send me an email at cometti@twcny.rr.com and we can exchange the kids email addresses and screen names on IM. It is great to find kids our kids ages. They are really psyched to find other kids.

Hi we'll be there too!! Can't wait. My parents--Joe and Betty. My husband Sean my son Blake-13 and Brandon-6. We are also traveling with 2 other families with a 16yr daughter and son and a 20 yr old daughte and 17 yr old son. Hope we can all meet. Do you have early or late seating? Beth

Hi June 22nd cruise buddies, I checked the list on "Look Who's Cruising" and there are a couple of other people listed on there that we have not heard from yet. Hope all you June 22nd cruisers join in our group. Let's try and keep this topic going!! I think 165 days to go!!!:pinkbounc

Hi, everyone--
we are getting more excited and more organized with each passing day. We now have a suite booked at the Radisson for Friday night (thanks to our guardian angel) and my next quest is to figure out transportation from and to the airport.
Here's our situation-- flying in friday a.m. and have to get to the Radisson--have checked with Tiffany TownCar and have that information, but am wondering if it might be a good idea to rent a car (less expensive, since just 2 of us and an opportunity to see friends in the area and to shop). Here's the question--I know there is an Avis at the Radisson for us to return the car, but does anyone know of another option? (we have our hearts set on a convertible, if we are going to rent a car).
Second question--should we use the Disney transfer back to the airport? or use a shuttle service? does anyone have any experience in this regard?:p

Cam, Thank God for that "Guardian Angel", she called me for your phone # last night. She came through for us too for the Radisson. Well, we have only used Tiffany Town Car Service each time we have been down there. Debbie is a great person, she is the owner of the town car service. We are going in the Town car and the rest of the 8 of our party are going in the 15 passenger van. We have round trip transfers from them and the other 8 have 1 ways as they are renting cars when we get back to Avis to visit family in FL. We are going right back home the day we get off the ship (bummer:mad: ) Oh well, we have had nothing but great service from Tiffany!!

Hi all 6/22/02 cruisers!! Just checking to see if everyone is still there? Withdrawls big time from these boards. Anyway hope all is well with everyone going on 6/22 cruise and stay in touch. :wave:

We can't wait! I've been reading these boards to prepare for our multi-generational trip. My parents, my DH and twin ds',12,and ds, 7, my sister and dd,15 and ds, 14, and my brother and new wife. We will be the 12 people having fun.
Can't wait to go and to meet many of the posters here.

Roberta,

153 Days to go!!!! ( and counting...)

I enjoyed the great pictures (Christmas Card & school photos of your DD and DS) you sent to Cam, she shared it with me. You all looked so happy being on the cruise last year. We seemed to have permanent smiles on our faces all throughout the cruise too.

We are greatly looking forward to this years cruise and seeing everyone again. Give everyone our best.

Howard

:wave::earsboy:

Welcome Hokiecruiser5 to our June 22 cruise gang!! We have 12 people going with us from Syracuse (Orangemen Country) NY. You must be a VA Hokie fan by that name. Email us any time cometti@twcny.rr.com we have teens going with us too. Maybe they can catch up on email. Howard, glad you and Cam enjoyed the pictures. Can't wait either and I know our smiles will be even bigger this year :D Keep in touch....

Hi hokiecruiser5! We'll be on the same cruise. Me, DH, DD 15 and DS 12. If your kids are interested in e-mailing our kids let us know. They have already been talking to rcdisneyfan's kids! It's great to make some connections before the cruise. I noticed from your profile that you are a teacher....DH teaches high school English and I teach elementary!! Feel free to e-mail !:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter