5 Women On A Cruise

pop5

Mouseketeer
I have a question.............I am going with 4 friends on a carnival holiday cruise. We can drive to the port and it is VERY cheap to say the least. Being, dcl lovers, will it just be horrible???? Any input would be helpful. Now, I must say that we will just have fun being together without kids, however, there are certain things like (bad smells) that I cant tolerate. I am going into this with the attitude "it only cost ....". :)

I have a question.............I am going with 4 friends on a carnival holiday cruise. We can drive to the port and it is VERY cheap to say the least. Being, dcl lovers, will it just be horrible???? Any input would be helpful. Now, I must say that we will just have fun being together without kids, however, there are certain things like (bad smells) that I cant tolerate. I am going into this with the attitude "it only cost ....". :)

Last year I went with 23 other women (PTA moms, Bunkos, neighbors...we all knew each other from somewhere :) ), on RCCL. It was an absolute blast!! I'm certain there will be things you miss from DCL, but like you said, just focus on having some well deserved 'mommy time' and I'm sure you will love it ;)

You will have a great time I am sure. Granted I have not been on a disney cruise yet we are on Nov.10 eastern cruise but I traveled with a couple girl friends on the canival victory three years ago and it was amazing!! I am a firm believer that it is not where you go but who you are with! The victory was beautiful inside and the food was delicious. A great disco as well!!

Enjoy!

What ship are you sailing?

I spent my entire Carnival cruise comparing it to DCL. I learned you can't do that. Just relax, and have fun.

BTW..(get ready to dry clean your clothes when you get back home to get the smoke smell out of them...:rolleyes: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter