5 day park hopper? or not?

Softballmom---- can you elaborate. I'm buying my tickets through undercover tourist for my Dec trip, and am in the same situation--- don't know whether to park hop or do a 5 day base--- so you can add on after but have to use the ticket first? This is where I'm confused. Does undercover tourist upgrade your ticket or Disney. I'm totally unfamiliar.

Sorry for not answering quicker but I see it was already done by another PP and they are correct in how it's done. Very simple to do at guest services at the parks :).

We also like PH. For us, it seems to make the trip last longer. We go to one park in morning, take an afternoon pool break, then to different park at night...I know that's a common strategy, but my point is that it seems to divide each day into 3 separate days.

Also, it allows us to hit HS twice in morning (to ride TSM 2x each day...4 times in a week) and to get to MK more often at night, when we can still ride all attractions...

and of course, like others said, it gives you greater flexibility. If you only have 1 day planned at HS and want to see F! and it rains, you are out of luck. With a PH, we just rearrange an evening and return to see it another night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter