"5/11 y dos" Thats 11 May Cruisers?

ALLright now i found all thanx joe
for all you northern folks garry has 2 r 's
have up dated my list still short on names and rooms info.????
no word on t shirts will be there tomorrow .......

why are the days going soooooooo slow now???????

dh garry

WDWGOOSE *
CMATT
HYGIENE99 *
TIGGER24 *
TIGGERCG *
SQUIGGLE *
HOOKEDONMAJIC
JOE & JOANNE *
J& J BRIAN & JACKIE *
TNROBIN
MICKEY7811
SCOTTH *
DISNEYCRUZIN
STEPHMARTY
TAYNEVIEMOM
GRUMPYGIRL77
DISCRUIZINMOMMIE *
ANGELBILLE *
CRUISERNEWBIE *
CRUISINQUEEN
FIGMENT2002
TKDLISA *
TEXASKID
OFFWEGO
BUNNYMOM *
MJASP
JENNIFERSMITH23 *

this is the list i have * means i have most or all info
first names, ages, ( all or just children ) specials ( birthdays annv. ect. ) room #, city , state. if you are going to wdw before = after. stay at raddison ??? just places to meet everyone before cruise. email or pm us we would like to pass out sheets of all info before cruise joe can send it before or both ?????

garry

Hi Cruisers

Roger on the list. GaRRy if you can pop that list into an email (cut and paste) and then send. Do not send through the board EMAIL it is screwy to say the least. JDunleavy@AOL.Com

60 day check list final payment made,
castaway club called shipboard credit $100.00
on reservation and we r very excited ..

Hi

Congrats on the CC credit! Sure helps with the bills!

For those on the WDWGoose list, I cannot get the list he sent to me to open. Please email me with the particulars, have something neat for ya all!

Hi Folks

Got the list from Garry. Will post info needed for those Missing.

Will not post the list to the internet or these boards. If your email contact is off, you can send an email to me and I will send it back to you via a reply, though not through the boards (it slows them down and we know how that is)!

Still working on the surprise, but coming together nicely. I need accurate numbers and proper spelling of names though.

I will post it to a web page when done yippy!

Hi Folks
Click on the link for a surprise. I finally got this working and have to print out on Lime Green Paper but this is enough of a tease for now!

Just a Start

Click on the NEXT BUTTON!

so what is on the back ? what is the surprise ?
would like the list .
have u checked out the look who is crusing list to see if everybody is on the list ??
peter
contact Hygiene99@aol.com

Wow Joe & Joanne. The second drawing is awesome. What is it going to be for???? A flier, the back of the shirt what??? You can't make us wait. I'll trade ya a bottle of Boones Farm for the secret... :D

65 days and some hours until we drive to the port. I can't wait. It is pathetic, but I can almost think of nothing else. My husband makes fun of me soooo bad.

Anyway, hello to everyone...

Jennifer

Okay, here goes
DH is Pat (44)
DW, that's me, Terry (42)
DS is Ian (9)
Hometown is Estell Manor, NJ (southwestern jersey)
Raddisson is a maybe, still don't have final flight plans
Contact is me at Njtreese@aol.com
(Hygeine99, saw that you were on aol, add me to buddy list)
(tkdlisa, don't know if you got my pm, the board went down so quickly. My Ian will write to your Casey in a day or two. He wants it to be just right to introduce himself.)
(Joe & Joanne, where in so. jersey? We're practically neighbors!!)

Can hardly contain my excitement!!!!!

Hi
Ok Garry what main one? The original thread? Got emails saying there were new posts but do not see em?

Is there a Darwin99 AND a Darwin91 out there?

I have Darwin91: Nick and Carol with Cassandra (4)

I have Darwin99: Nick and Carol with a Julie (10)

Are these correct?

Chat was fun last night and oh by the way Good Morning, hope we all have a great day!:)

Hi Folks

For some reason I have a Julie (10) going with someone? Is this a friend/daughter of anyone? Hope she is not lost?

Anyway how many Dalmations have gone to new homes? Who is counting? Scott H? He must be way too busy?

Hey Guys! Since we will be in the Mexico area do you think we will hae a MEXICALIFRAGILISTIC night; instead of the Tropicalifragilistic night? Hmmmmmm???

Hi Folks

Now that IS a Plan! That would be a good substitute for my Friday Chinese fest....ahh the Margaritas a flowing...Robin you still got the keys? I think it will be a long night.

PS I did return them didn't I?

THOSE OF U STAYYING AT THE RADISION AT THE PORT THE NIGHT BEFORE
THERE IS A POST ON THE BOARD WITH A LINK THAT U CAN GET ROOM FOR $59.00 or $99.00
just booked it but still not sure if that is what we r going to do
59.00 is not bad..
still thinking of going to wdw......
peter
:D

Hi Guys,

Yes way too busy at work and I was out of town and away from the computer. Just have this afternoon at home , SCUBA class tonight, Sun Morning off and then SCUBA classes all Sunday afternoon and night, The back to the PIT on Monday. I really need a warm vacation after last week.

Countdown is at 60 days and dropping. Hey we can do shore excursions next week or even today or Sunday. YESSS!!!!!!!!

Joe, what are you scheming?

Sorry I missed chat last night. Sounds like it was a good time.

Now to catch up on what is a happening.

Is our info OK??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter