• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4th Cart Parade

Between these pictures and you guys, I can't wait 'till September! I don't think a 7 day trip is going to be enough time at the Fort!

It was funny when he had to pull over by the 1500 loop because his cooler was over heating. :rotfl:

Thats not good for the beer inside.

I thought about buying a couple of these coolers for me and the DW to ride in the parks. But I figured they would tell me no.

Does anyone know who it was taking pics from the porch of Crockett's Tavern? I know they got lots of pics of out train and would love to have some if possible. Does anyone else have pics to share? How about videos?

You are welcome to download my pictures off fb of your wonderful train. The link is on the comm bd under the pics of the week thread. I know TiggerinBama has some too and DisCampers.

My carts for sale! Great freakin' price too! I have over $6,000.00 in it.

Accepting all offers...You never know...I might just take it!

And I will deliver to the Fort!:thumbsup2

124526798_ZHhhf-L.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter