4 Pirates & Tink Tackle the World

After following your posts for a long time, I finally have to comment on your wonderful trip report. I have followed your journey and am glad that you are in a happier place. Thank you for sharing your loving family stories and photos with us. Your writing style makes me feel like I'm in the room with you. You are braver than I am to ride T of T. I did it only once and screamed the whole time! Good ideas for the souvenirs. Next week, we go along with DD and her family (DGS 8, DGS 5, DGD age 10 months) and the other set of grandparents. :woohoo: I had purchased Minnie and Cinderella costumes years before DGD was even born. :rotfl2: Too big yet. Your DGD looked so cute in her costume! :love:

Thank you Wis2InTink. I am glad you liked my report.

Losing Ron was the most painful thing that I could ever imagine. But I am in
a better place in my life now. I have come to terms with losing my Ron. I still miss him so much, but I can now smile when I think of him. That is something I never thought I would be able to do. When I look at Jesse I can see so much of Ron in him. That helps too.

I want to hear all about your trip with those grandchildren of yours.

Thank you englishrose47. Wearing them brings a breath of Disney back to me.

I thought you might like to see pictures of our vacation home that I took. As you can see I'm not very good at taking pictures.

Here is Jesse in the living room. You can see the kitchen and through the sliding doors is the pool, which you can't see in the dark.

ry%3D400

I love this one of Zoey stealing my purse in the hall from the front door. That is Chuck and Karen's bedroom on the left.

ry%3D400

Here is my bedroom

ry%3D400

Messy dresser and luggage, and my big Disney bag on the floor.

ry%3D400

my walk in closet

ry%3D400

my bathroom

ry%3D400

Another view of the living room

ry%3D400

dining room

ry%3D400

Zoey's room and Jesse's is right next door hidden by the wall.

ry%3D400

The home was much nicer than my pictures show. My bed was really comfy too.

Love the vacation home :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I finally bought my plane tickets!!! :yay: :yay:

Nice pictures! I live in a vacation home near Disney World and I LOVE It :lovestruc.

I love your goodies ~ they are awesome. I bought the Dooney purse like that, the purple one and I love it.

I also love your pins ~ nice collection!

Great trip report! It sounds like you had a wonderful time! Being with your grandchildren is so much fun, isn't it?
I also fly out of ACY when we go to Disney World. We usually pay extra for the front seats so we aren't cramped. I love the fact that it is such a small airport and is so easy to get through security.

snappyd that is great news. I am so happy for you :banana: I will want a complete trip report from you.

earthfairies, thank you. Lucky you to live so close to DW. Those pins are so old. I started collecting pins before there was pin collecting. I have 6 more boards filled with pins, plus a few books and bags. I only bought one Mickey pin this year and a couple from Harry Potter. I must cut down because I've run out of room.

M5ward, thank you. Being with the grandkids is the BEST. They were both so good during the whole trip. I love going through ACY for the same reasons. I think next time I will try and pay extra for an aisle seat or in the front. Depending on how much they charge in 2014. I had such a wonderful time that I smile every time I think about it.

We got JetBlue nonstop from Laguardia to Orlando for $219.60 per person, and that includes a checked bag each! We've been watching the airfares every day, they sometimes change twice within one day.

That's a great deal. With Spirit they charge you for everything. No free checked bag with them. I'm so lucky that Chuck takes my bags with him.

earthfairies, thank you. Lucky you to live so close to DW. Those pins are so old. I started collecting pins before there was pin collecting. I have 6 more boards filled with pins, plus a few books and bags. I only bought one Mickey pin this year and a couple from Harry Potter. I must cut down because I've run out of room.

It's really amazing ~ still feels like a dream after 3 years :cloud9:. Wow ~ that's a lot of pins! You did good only buying a few. What kind of Harry Potter pins do they have? I imagine they have them at Universal Studios? The kids would love Harry Potter pins!

Yes they have them on a cart right in front of the castle. I bought one that says Order of the Phoenix and one that says Hogwarts Express 9 3/4. I bought Jesse one of Harry with Hedwig on his shoulder.

I will have to take a picture of my two pins and post them here.

Yes they have them on a cart right in front of the castle. I bought one that says Order of the Phoenix and one that says Hogwarts Express 9 3/4. I bought Jesse one of Harry with Hedwig on his shoulder.

I will have to take a picture of my two pins and post them here.

I would love to see them :)

That reminds me, I have to get my pins ready! Getting so excited! :cool1:

I take terrible pictures, but here goes.

Order of the Phoenix and Hogwarts Express 9 3/4

ry%3D400

Vinylmation pins I forgot to tell you about. Yep, that's my finger in the corner.

ry%3D400

snappyd, pin trading is so much fun. Jesse had the best time picking out the pins. I told Karen to keep them until he forgets about them and give them back and we will trade them again in 2014. LOL

Love the Vinyl pins! I ordered new sneakers for the trip, a pair of New Balance walking and a pair of Asics running. :cool1:

I love New Balance. They are about the only sneaker that comes in a wide width. Very comfy too.

On our trip the only thing I wore was my sandals because it was so warm. Thank goodness they have some arch support and were very comfy the whole time.

Boy do I wish I could teleport to Disney right now. :rotfl: I could devour one of those yummy school breads. I didn't get to get one in February. We were always too full from dinner. Next time I will make sure to get one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter